Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who are curious to know what they look like?
21-02-2009, 04:49 AM
Post: #81
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
God. If he doesn't want to then he doesn't have to.
But it would bring some relief.

Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:50 AM
Post: #82
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
He has 44 karma points,
Let's use that as his age, too

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:50 AM
Post: #83
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Why does everyone want to know stuff about me? I'm not a creep. I'm a fan of the sims (generally that means I am a teenager but I'm not saying adults can't play the sims). So, I am a teenager. I'm just here to talk to others who share my interest in The Sims.

Chanel, I would be pretty old if that were my age! You would have to take away more than half!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:50 AM
Post: #84
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
g
(21-02-2009 04:47 AM)Bat link Wrote:That isn't correct Amber. Nice try though.
then i'll picture you as fabio
[Image: fabio.jpg]

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:51 AM
Post: #85
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Hm, you have the same Time Zone as me.....  Do I know you!!?!?!?!


LOL AMBER!!!
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:51 AM
Post: #86
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Oh FABIO.
ROFL wasn't he some famous soap star?

Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:52 AM
Post: #87
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Yeah, that definitely looks like me. <sarcasm>

Haha.

No. I don't think I know any Brads.

And that is enough about me! Sorry guys.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:53 AM
Post: #88
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Bahh.
I imagine Bat 15 years old,and that's it.
I though everyone was 15 XD

Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:54 AM
Post: #89
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
I konw lots of bats though!!!!!  Are you Brett??  
Or are you Bob?


And mabye Brads not my real name!   My real name is Hayley.
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:55 AM
Post: #90
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Then you would've been a girl,Brad.
Then undergo intensive surgery to be a guy.

There is no one in this world with the name Bat,other then this Bat on the forum.
I didn't know any Ambers,or Chanel till I got here.

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)