Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Official Legacy Thread
25-06-2008, 12:19 AM
Post: #221
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Well, here is part two of the update:

Royelle:  "So you are my nerdy mom's auntie?"
Misty:  Did Kaiden tell you that?
Royelle:  Yeah.  You look a little young to be mommy's aunt.  Are you fifty or something?
Misty:  Kaiden is your mom's uncle, is he old?
Royelle:  I never thought of him as my mom's uncle.  He is more like a second daddy.  How old are you?
Misty:  A year older than your mommy.
Royelle:  That's confusing....

[Image: snapshot_95475254_5568e025.jpg]


Amilee:  How is my great grandson?
Roy:  I am fine, grandma.  I was telling grandpa of how babies are made.
Amilee:  About the stork?  That is quite a story.  I remember when the stork bought me my babies.
Roy:  You don't have to lie.  I got my information on Google and it tells the truth.  The man (you know the process)....
Enrique:  We have a smart grandson.
Amilee:..... {blink} ??? {ohmy}
Roy:  Is grandma gonna have a heart attack?

[Image: snapshot_95475254_b568dfd8.jpg]


Later on, special guests showed up.  Kaiden's other kids showed up, visiting him, before they have to go to France.

Caurina:  You two sure have grown!  How are you, Gabby?
Gabby:  Fine.
Caurina:  (Asked them how they been doing and stuff) May I ask something?
Gabby:  Yeah?
Caurina:  I heard that your little sister is not your daddy's, then who is the father?
Gabby:  My mom told me, but I cannot tell you. 
Caurina:  So it is that hurtful.  I'll leave it at that then.

[Image: snapshot_95475254_1568e25f.jpg]


When little Zoey came in, the first thing she saw was her little sister playing the piano. 

[Image: snapshot_95475254_f568e1f7.jpg]


Then she sat by Giovanni, whom she knew was Kaiden's brother and thought that he was her uncle, but he was really her father.

Gio:  Haven't seen you since you were a baby.
Zoey:  What's your name?
Gio:  I am your uncle Giovanni, your daddy's big brother.
Zoey:  You look a lot like that one lady.
Gio:  Your aunt Carina?  We're twins.  How old are you now?
Zoey:  Nine.  How old are his other kids?  I heard that he has other kids now.
Gio:  I think that one is seven and one is five.
Zoey: My mom said that Kaiden isn't my daddy, and she wouldn't tell me who, because daddy has feelings.  Gabby said that it was probably an uncle or a father who is my daddy, so is that true?  Does Kaiden have another brother?
Gio:  ...Just me...So..Why did she say don't tell?
Zoey:  It will tear the family apart.  She said he is very close to my dad and the man may not know it.
Gio:  (thought for a while and remembered the night when he was alone with Celina, when they were having a conversation over alcohol and that was the last thing he remembered before walking back into his house very early in the morning.) .....
Zoey:  What's wrong?
Gio:  Nothing....

[Image: snapshot_95475254_1568e242.jpg]


Then they had group conversations.  This is a crowded picture.  I think that Kaiden was saying goodbye to his kids though.

[Image: snapshot_95475254_9568e349.jpg]

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2008, 12:41 AM
Post: #222
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Yay! Update! {clap} {clap} {clap}

Great job! Can't wait for more! Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2008, 06:07 AM
Post: #223
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
{clap} {clap} {clap} great update!!! I cannot wait to see what happens!
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2008, 01:54 AM
Post: #224
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Very nice update Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2008, 12:49 AM
Post: #225
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
I promise that there is an update coming soon. {clap}

And the good news is that one of my jobs is gonna end in a few weeks--no more dealing with bad teenage kids--once they warm up with you, they show their true colors. {cursing}

So that will mean that I will have more time to update...I will have some time to play the game and update before my room gets steaming hot.

Then my mom is going out of town, so she won't be bugging me. {woot}

Happy! Happy! Happy! (A million times) {clap} Big Grin {clap} Big Grin {clap} Big Grin

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Post: #226
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Should had told you earlier, but a few days after the last post was posted, my computer was infected by spam.  Like a lot of pop-ups kept on popping up and I had to wipe out the hard drive.  {ohmy}  So the legacy won't be no more.  I tried making everyone in CAS, but the remakes didn't feel like the real ones. {no}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 02:06 AM
Post: #227
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
*cries her heart out* :'( :'( :'(
can you make a new legacy?
btw i got a bunch of pop-ups on my old computer
its annoying as heck

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 05:34 AM
Post: #228
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Take a few days and rest.

Then try a new legacy Smile

Don't worry about the one you lost, these things happen and though we shall miss it, we will all be excited for another of your wonderful works.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 05:35 AM
Post: #229
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
majick you made me mess up my video again lol Big Grin
you were all calmish and i was over emotional like "OMG OMG THE WORLD IS GONNA END"

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 05:44 AM
Post: #230
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
ACK!

I am sowwy ;__;  I think I'll go to bed now, lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)