Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I will be gone for 2 weeks!
07-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Post: #1
I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Hey everybody on Simsforums.net!

On friday the 8th of August, I'll be going to Spain. 8)
to the place called L'Estartit. It's in the Northern of Spain, its close to Barcalona.
So, I won't be online for 2 weeks, so I'll be back around the 23th of August.

Just wanted to let you guys know!
Maybe I'll be online there, because there are computers or if I can get an signal on my iPodtouch* I can go to simsforums.net and try to say ''Hello!'' or something like that! Smile
Goodbye, have fun on the forums and I'll see you again around the 23th of August!

-'BlondBimbo {highclap}
x.

*for the people who don't know it, if you have an iPodtouch, you can go on the internet

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Post: #2
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
*sniffles* OK, enjoy. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Post: #3
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Thankyou! I'll enjoy. and if we have cool photos or whatever, then I'll post some maybe!

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Post: #4
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
I hope the maybe means yes! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Post: #5
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Haha, okay! It'll mean YES! {yes}

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Post: #6
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Yay! 8)
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Post: #7
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
I too am leaving.

I leave today and come back on Monday the 11.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Post: #8
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Seeya. Sad The forums won't be as busy. {unsure} I'll miss you two!
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Post: #9
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
jeesh we are losing the forums!
bye bat *waves*
bye mel*waves*
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Post: #10
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
aww, bye blondie! :'(
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)