Login:
or Register
|
How will you pay?
|
|
16-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How will you pay?
I plan on my mother buying it for me!! Hehe
How do you guys plan to get this?? I might just have to go steal this game... |
|||
|
16-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How will you pay?
im gonna get odd jobs and sell some stuff
|
|||
|
16-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How will you pay?
Well, there's a chance it's going to be released close to my birthday, in which case I will receive it for that. However I can't choose the option because I don't know when it's going to be released. So I'll say my money, but I'm sure a member of my family will help pay toward it too.
![]() |
|||
|
16-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How will you pay?
i am saving up money just incase but hopefully birthday!
FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it
|
|||
|
16-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How will you pay?
If it comes out around april then i'll ask for it for my birthday present, or i'll just save up my money {yes}
|
|||
|
16-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How will you pay?
CASH! DUUH!
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
16-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How will you pay?
I will be paying with my own money and i will be getting it on the actual day it come out.. {yes}
|
|||
|
16-08-2008, 11:11 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How will you pay?
Me too. Straight away, the morning it's out, I will have it installing on this computer.
Now whether or not it goes successfully, different story. ![]() |
|||
|
16-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How will you pay?
My money
![]() Boo Hoo. But I'd have to get good grades! Then maybe my dad could buy a used/new laptop! then I could spend my money
|
|||
|
17-08-2008, 01:32 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How will you pay?
My money, duh, lol.
I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



How do you guys plan to get this?? ![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
