Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: How do you plan to pay for the Sims 3?
Duh! Parents
Babysitting
My money
Birthday
Steal it...
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How will you pay?
17-08-2008, 02:23 AM
Post: #11
Re: How will you pay?
Cash or debit baby!

I work for a pharmacy now and I expect to still be working there when the game comes out. 
So, alas I will be paying out of me own pocket! Including buying a new computer, I don't have one at the moment.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2008, 05:41 AM
Post: #12
Re: How will you pay?
With my own money, if everything goes according to plan. I don't think I'll be getting it the day it comes out, though. I'll wait until the crowd mellows.
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2008, 06:33 AM
Post: #13
Re: How will you pay?
My mom lol. I might have the money then (if I get a job between then and now... if my mom lets me), then I would buy it myself. Other than that, my parents will buy it for me.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Post: #14
Re: How will you pay?
my mom and dad.....they owe me 90 dollars lol and they wont hand it over....

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2008, 01:33 PM
Post: #15
Re: How will you pay?
Whoa, they owe YOU? Actually, I've had that happen to me before too. My mum actually stole money from my 'piggy bank' once. {mellow} I was not a happy bunny.

I do hope I can get it for my birthday, that way I'll save some money and I can use it to buy the neighbourhood creator. I don't have any chance of getting the creator when it comes out if I have to pay for Sims 3 myself.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Post: #16
Re: How will you pay?
(17-08-2008 01:33 PM)Cassie link Wrote:Whoa, they owe YOU? Actually, I've had that happen to me before too. My mum actually stole money from my 'piggy bank' once. {mellow} I was not a happy bunny.

I do hope I can get it for my birthday, that way I'll save some money and I can use it to buy the neighbourhood creator. I don't have any chance of getting the creator when it comes out if I have to pay for Sims 3 myself.
lol yeah......

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Post: #17
Re: How will you pay?
(17-08-2008 01:33 PM)Cassie link Wrote:I do hope I can get it for my birthday, that way I'll save some money and I can use it to buy the neighbourhood creator.

What did I miss? There is a neighborhood creator?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Post: #18
Re: How will you pay?
Yes.TS3 will be shipped with one neighbourhood and and can't make any new neighbourhoods (although you can completely rearrange Pleasant Valley if you wish), and then about 2 weeks later they will be releasing a neighbourhood creator. That's all I know. I'm not sure if you download it, buy it or if you can do both.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Post: #19
Re: How will you pay?
No!  That sucks.  Now I'll have to buy this with my own money... *curses under breath*
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Post: #20
Re: How will you pay?
(17-08-2008 04:30 PM)Cassie link Wrote:Yes.TS3 will be shipped with one neighbourhood and and can't make any new neighbourhoods (although you can completely rearrange Pleasant Valley if you wish), and then about 2 weeks later they will be releasing a neighbourhood creator. That's all I know. I'm not sure if you download it, buy it or if you can do both.

You have to buy the neighborhood creator!? That is a ripoff...

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)