Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
20-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Post: #61
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
I didn't get an email ???
20-08-2008, 06:00 PM
Post: #62
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
I didn't get one either.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Feb.. wheeee.. ok.. Feb 20 Sims 3... Feb 24 new Kim Harrion book !!!! I am gonna have fun!!
20-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Post: #63
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
This aint soo bad...hoooray {clap} but i still have a feeling that its gonna release earlier than that
20-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Post: #64
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
This is a month or two earlier than I expected so I'm on cloud nine. {yes} What makes you think they'll release it earlier? Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Post: #65
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
Wow that's fantastic!!!I'm glad we have a date to go by now!!!Now I can start getting excited for the game because I know when it's coming out.Before I was excited but,did'nt try to get to excited because I wasn't sure when it was coming.Thanks!!
20-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Post: #66
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
(20-08-2008 06:25 PM)Cassie link Wrote:This is a month or two earlier than I expected so I'm on cloud nine. {yes} What makes you think they'll release it earlier? Smile

remember when the sims 3 website first came out..and on the site they had march 19...then it went to unknown...and now the 20th of feb...who knows..this might be the actual date...but with a date like this..they might be almost done with the game..so just imagine if they changed the date to like jan something or the end of december...but this date is cool with me..i just hope they stick to it and dont play wit our minds again..but i just have a feeling that its gonna release a lil bit earlier than this..thats all
20-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Post: #67
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
september-hmmm. nothing, i think.
october-Halloween with my buddies.
november-Birthday!!  Twilight movie!!!
december-Crissy-christmas!
january-Um... Something?
february-TS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Post: #68
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
I wish what the Sims people put on thesims3.ea.com was true. then we'd have it in our hands by now. {lol}
20-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Post: #69
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=3117.msg119447#msg119447 date=1219246537]
YAY!

tho i feel bad cuz i woke up this morning and got the email about the release date, and i was like "OMG I HAVE TO POST!" but then i got here and it was already posted lmao.

but nonetheless, i am so glad that its coming out in Feb.

also, seems like everyone is going to college next year lol i am too ;]

heres my countdown.

Sept; School starts again
Oct; Applying to colleges/Halloween
Nov; Thanksgiving
Dec; Christmas -Possibly going to Panama.
Jan; New Years/Early decision acceptance to colleges/Graduation [hopefully]
Feb; TS3!!
March; My moms bday
April; Easter
May; My birthday, brother's bday
June; Graduation ceremony/out of school
July/Aug; Hopefully moving to Georgia by this time.
Sept; College!
oooh, thanks for reminding me about thanksgiving! i totally forgot {lol} i guess its becase TG just isnt the most enjoyable holiday.
btw, i didnt get the email either ???

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
20-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Post: #70
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
oh! i'm sorry! not to get u mixed up it wasnt an email from this site. it was from another gamer site. Sorry for the confusion  Sad

[Image: peacerainbow.gif]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)