Login:
or Register
|
I will be gone for 2 weeks!
|
|
24-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
That's horrible.
![]() Sorry if it seems like I'm into all gory details, but how did he drown? Just by swimming? |
|||
|
24-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
No, it doesn't looks like ur all in gore and something. It's a normal question.
He got something like a heartattack in the sea (I don't know how it's called in English, so that's why I say 'something like') And, then he couldn't swim anymore ofcourse. Some teenagers found him, and called for the lifeguards. And, then all that happened. -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
24-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Aww, im sorry to hear that :|
ANd yes, we call them heart attacks here. :/ |
|||
|
24-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Yeah I know you guys do, but it wasn't a heart attack. But something else. But, i don't know what that is called in English. So that's why I say it was a heart attack.
-'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
24-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Aww... that's so sad.
Would it be a seizure perhaps? |
|||
|
24-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Hmmm dunno! I'll ask my mom later on. She'll probably know! Now, I have to go. I'm going to sleep at my friends house. =)
-'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
24-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Chanel,
Ur Spanish teachings helped out! Especially the counting! Thankyou. {clap} -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
24-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
youre welcome! glad i could help
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
26-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
(24-08-2008 06:30 PM)-BLONDBiMBO⢠link Wrote:Yeah I know you guys do, but it wasn't a heart attack. But something else. But, i don't know what that is called in English. So that's why I say it was a heart attack.i think you mean a stroke |
|||
|
26-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Post: #40
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Yeah that's possible. But, anyway he couldn't move anymore, because he was out. So, that was the reason why he drowned.
![]() -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)