Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
25-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Post: #21
Re: Web Shows :D
How did we get from webshows to cussing?
I should re-name this from Web shows to Cussing xD

Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:39 AM
Post: #22
Re: Web Shows :D
XD that would make sense, i think. {blink}
Hey, Pixie where'd you go D:
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:40 AM
Post: #23
Re: Web Shows :D
Well, it's off-topic so it's cool. Smile

So yeah, I don't swear that often. Although I did some MAJOR swearing when I found out about what WB did. It was NOT good! Every sentence had about 3 cuss words in it.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:41 AM
Post: #24
Re: Web Shows :D
I swear too much.
For no reason at all.
Its mainly because of where I'm from.
Right now, I'm doing some major censoring of everything, but if you want to hear the real me
read my blog |: LOL
x

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Post: #25
Re: Web Shows :D
Yeah, I know what you mean. Sheffield is like cuss-central. Urgh, people swear at school and everywhere so much. I can't help it if I'm not brought up like that. I don't wanna swear all the time, end of.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Post: #26
Re: Web Shows :D
Thats the thing, I do :|
Aha, I sound like the bad guy >=D

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Post: #27
Re: Web Shows :D
i hear adults swearing all the time. its el paso... i have to get used to it. ive been hearing swears from the time i was born. and i myself swear

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:55 AM
Post: #28
Re: Web Shows :D
well, we live in one of those oh-so-perfect-all-kids-are-preps communities, so most of that isn't tolerated. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:58 AM
Post: #29
Re: Web Shows :D
I don't think there's anything that cool about swearing for no reason. It's like smoking... no one thinks it's cool anymore. You're an idiot if you start smoking now.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Post: #30
Re: Web Shows :D
(25-08-2008 12:39 AM)ค๓๒єг link Wrote:XD that would make sense, i think. {blink}
Hey, Pixie where'd you go D:
Lawl.
I'm here.
I'm not aloud to go on after 6:00 xD
But yeah I don't like it. Cause in gym there was these to 2 people and when they would pass by they would tell you to f*ck off. I was wth?

(25-08-2008 12:55 AM)ค๓๒єг link Wrote:well, we live in one of those oh-so-perfect-all-kids-are-preps communities, so most of that isn't tolerated. Tongue
Wow really?
Here cursing isn't nothing new.

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)