Login:
or Register
|
Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
|
|
27-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Web Shows :D
yeah, like, occasionally you'll see some loser in the parking lot on his cellphone cursing a lot, but that's it.
mainly school kids cuss with each other. and some parents. and on the forums... i've heard some dirty things via PM. ![]() and of course, let's not forget the almighty Crank_Dat_Superman. Haha, cussing him out was funnnnnneh. |
|||
|
28-08-2008, 02:23 AM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Web Shows :D
same as pixie. cussing is something you have to get used to here.
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
28-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Web Shows :D
well i dont swear or i get a week of NO computer and tv.....people dont really swear here and yeah i would watch your webshow when my parents arent around....... {lol}
![]() <br /> ![]() http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg |
|||
|
28-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Web Shows :D
I swear, but not infront of parents/teachers/the usual.
:\ [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
29-08-2008, 12:25 AM
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Web Shows :D/Cussing
(27-08-2008 04:46 PM)à¸à¹à¹Ñг link Wrote:yeah, like, occasionally you'll see some loser in the parking lot on his cellphone cursing a lot, but that's it.who's he? |
|||
|
29-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
a guy who posted bad pics and lnguage all over the TS3 section of the forums, and 15 minutes later said " I WAS IN THE BATHROOM THAT WAS MY BROTHER " we all cussed him out until matt came and banned him... good times
|
|||
|
29-08-2008, 03:04 AM
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
(29-08-2008 12:30 AM)à¸à¹à¹Ñг link Wrote:a guy who posted bad pics and lnguage all over the TS3 section of the forums, and 15 minutes later said " I WAS IN THE BATHROOM THAT WAS MY BROTHER " we all cussed him out until matt came and banned him... good times I remember him!!! He 'twas my buddy!!! JK XD |
|||
|
29-08-2008, 03:10 AM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
ever think it was true?
|
|||
|
29-08-2008, 08:37 AM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
Hahahah that crank_dat whatever sounds hee-larious.
I swear, I come from Melbourne, and in Melbourne swearing is not considered offensive in the slightest (unless you use it in a really offensive, threatening tone). My parents think I speak well, I never swear in front of them, But here it's just another word and part of our language. I don't think twice about it. [center]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
29-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Post: #40
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
I never used to swear, then I started swearing more and more as I got older in school. I'm not a fan of swearing (unless it's totally necessary
) so what I did was I used to replace it the swear word I would use with an amusing alternative (for example, if I made a mistake I'd say 'bum' or something). It had the effect of me not actually swearing plus I looked stupid so I'd do it less!I also used to nip myself really hard when I swore, that way your mind relates pain to swearing and you don't do it! Now I hardly ever swear! {yes} I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]](http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x107/madamstoyboxx/jointhedarkside.jpg)
![[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]](http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s101/aquadraconis35/Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif)
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)
![[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]](http://img33.picoodle.com/data/img33/3/9/6/f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg)