Login:
or Register
|
KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
|
|
01-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Post: #211
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
I've had it for 4 years.
My back hurts like Blondbimbo ![]() It's annoying! AndI ask my mom if I don't gotta got to school
|
|||
|
01-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Post: #212
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
So we both started at 10?
|
|||
|
01-09-2008, 06:47 PM
Post: #213
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
wow, i always thought i was an early bloomer but now i feel late D: everyone got it a year before me!
it was right on time for me. id been expecting it for years and years, asking my mom questions and all. but when it came to me i forgot all about periods at the time. i thought since i hadnt had it by then, i might as well forget about it until i was 12 or 13, which is when a lot of american girls get it. but nooo, it had to hit me so suddenly. :O it happened like a week after i turned 11.
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
01-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Post: #214
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
13 for me;
I've been having stomachache recently Its the kind I get just before I'm due on my period, so I can sense it coming any day soon [im not regular you see, have never been] [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
02-09-2008, 01:57 AM
Post: #215
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
Yeah, same here. Of course, I've found a solution to that, but I doubt many mothers of 11-year-old or so girls will let them use said option.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
02-09-2008, 02:43 AM
Post: #216
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
Well whats the option?
|
|||
|
02-09-2008, 03:24 AM
Post: #217
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
its birth control. xD
anyways, at first i got pains in my lower stomach. then it moved to my lower back and started hurting like HELL, thanks to inhertiance. thanks a LOT, mom. {glare} [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
02-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Post: #218
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
im considering that option because of heavy periods.
and for other personal reasons, but if i ask my mum about it, i may be living in a cardboard box for a while ;D [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
02-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Post: #219
|
|||
|
|||
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
(24-08-2008 08:11 PM)ÑнаήεÅÑ Î¹Î®ÑомnιаÑÎ¹Ñ link Wrote:I HATE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW! OMG I hated when I had to go to school with "that" problem. I always made sure to wear black jeans to school on those days, JUST in case. And when you're sick on TOP of it ... You just wanna die, or kill someone else. Thankfully, my work requires black or tan slacks, and since all I own are black slacks, I'm pretty safe there! But working at a toy store, with whining children and their whiney parents can get to you too. Take some Motrin, it really does help! 2 pills and you're good for about 4-6 hours I use motrin and I love it, lol.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Post: #220
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
Okay, here's a WTF!? moment like I've never seen before.
Okay, well I had to go to the bathroom, and the cabinet door was open and I looked in and I saw my mom's tampons (of course she uses them, la duh! it'd be gross if she didn't! {wacko} ) and I saw the top of the box and there was a Box Top coupon. XD I'm like, WTF!? March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)