Login:
or Register
|
My forum
|
|
29-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
My forum
Like I said before, I'm not here to show off my forum, but I do sometimes because I want at least 25 members by May just to see if I can do it.
My forum (http://simsplayer.proboards83.com/) has been experiencing issues with activation emails. So I decided to make a new one. http://simsplayersrock.proboards52.com/ If you could, the old staff could come to this one (I don't think I could transfer them) or I could get new staff. So far, the (old) staff is: Admins: Me Bambi is Wonder Doe Mods: Nicki Global Mod: Juliet The new staff is: Admins: ME Mods: Cheshire Cat Global Mod: none I need help. If you can help me, PM me or reply to this topic! HELP! lol -Supergeek to the rescue! March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
29-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My forum
May I be a member?
|
|||
|
29-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My forum
Why sure! Do you want to be apart of the staff?
If yes, there's only one spot open (if the old staff comes back) Moderator. Do you accept? -Supergeek to the rescue! March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
29-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My forum
sure!
|
|||
|
29-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My forum
I just registered
|
|||
|
29-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My forum
OK! Hopefully you get your activation email soon. If you don't, I will be mad because that was the reason I had to start anew.
-Supergeek to the rescue! March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
29-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My forum
i'll see if it did right now
|
|||
|
29-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My forum
yeah, i got it!
|
|||
|
29-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My forum
WOO!
-Supergeek to the rescue! March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
29-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My forum
hoooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)


