Login:
or Register
|
KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
|
|
06-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Post: #261
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
aha,
yeah, i'm glad for e-friends, and a friendly community.
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
06-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Post: #262
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
10 days!
Dang Chanel. Mine lasts for 3 days? But everyone's different
|
|||
|
07-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Post: #263
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
If I am correct, this was also her first period(?).
And the first period can last a while, because the body is still trying to figure itself out. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 06:58 AM
Post: #264
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
yeah, it was my first one.
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Post: #265
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
yeah, i had one that was almost 2 weeks,
this one was about 3 days (why it had to be yesterday i dont know, cus that sucks oh well)i dont think i've ever been regular xD [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Post: #266
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
Lol, I've never ever been regular at all. They don't even come at a certain regular time of the month (like always in the first half, or always in the second half of a month) it's just completely random, which isn't nice because of school. I'd love to know the EXACT date like some girls do, that'd be so helpful.
Umm, mine only last a day and a half to two days, usually. I'm a shortie. ![]() |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Post: #267
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
Life is good that way [*end sarcasm*]
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Post: #268
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
I guess irregularity is a normal thing for girls these days ... o.O
Although, I think many of you would benefit from the effect of going on the pill at some point, say around 15/16 years old. I wouldn't recommend anytime before that, because your body is still changing and getting to figure itself out. But if you're still irregular at 15/16 ... I'd say to talk to your mom/dad about birth control if for nothing else but to try and get yourself on a regular schedule ^_^ I'm gonna do it if I ever have a daughter when she's 15 or so. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
07-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Post: #269
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
Whoa, this thread has 18 pages!!!!
|
|||
|
07-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Post: #270
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
LOL
well, girls have a lot of problemsXD i stopped posting here though, because i cant relate to anythingXD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)
oh well)![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)