Login:
or Register
|
¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
|
|
07-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Post: #61
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
i dont know XD
i want santa |
|||
|
07-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Post: #62
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
I've looked all over TS2.com and google and everyone says the same things, and yet there is always something (or two!) that my sims did differently.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
08-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Post: #63
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
I love the update!
I never seen Santa Sim,I want to see him in my game. Brendan is cute and I don't mind Brittney's nose. They kinda look like twins aswell lol. Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
09-10-2008, 01:21 AM
Post: #64
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
Damn first born glitche!
They have the EXACT SAME personalities AND astrological signs -_- But their LTWs and their natural hobby interests are different. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
09-10-2008, 02:03 AM
Post: #65
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
i hate when that happens!!!!!
at least that is different |
|||
|
09-10-2008, 12:15 PM
Post: #66
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
Well,I am waiting for the next update but take your time Majick!
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
09-10-2008, 02:54 PM
Post: #67
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
That's fine, Niall
I'm glad to see people are excited about this family!I've got a few pictures taken already from when I played the other morning before work, I'll probably work on it a little more today and have an update up. I have off today, and all I have to do is take my fiance to a dentist appointment. I'll probably come home and play Sims2 for a while after that. So, you can all expect an update at some point today/tonight The family has enough money that I may be moving them from their pathetic lot to something a little nicer! That, of course, I'll be making them.I found the other day when I was trying to expand their current home, the lot is buggy and won't let me build past a certain point ... so moving them to another lot, one more suited to their family's needs, seems the best/obvious choice. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
09-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Post: #68
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
I can't wait!
Your legacy cheers me up because I hurt my ankle really badly and I am sick also .
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
09-10-2008, 03:01 PM
Post: #69
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
Awww, I fel your pain there.
I was sick yesterday myself ... I'll definately try to get something out today/tonight for ya. I'll give you guys a little bit of an update now though. No pictures, just a very basic update. Brendan is now a teen, with Popularity for his main aspiration. I haven't seen what his LTW is yet. I'm not sure how secondary aspirations work yet either, but he and/or Brittney may get them later if I think I can handle it. Brittney is still a child, but only a few days away from being a Teen herself. Once she is a teen, you guys can expect a Poll for Heir/ess voting.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
09-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Post: #70
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
Yay,your the best Majick!
Brendan will get all the chicks! {lol} Brittney isn't a bad looker either XD. Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



I'm glad to see people are excited about this family!
.