Login:
or Register
|
¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
|
|
10-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Post: #81
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
My name is acutally Jennifer, so Jen or Jeni works too ^_^ Majick is fine, as well. Whatever you guys prefer!
Also, another quick update here. While I was playing yesterday I got 3, yes 3, chance cards and got them all correct. Each one ... was for 50,000 o__o So in two days my sims made over 150,000 simoleans! They were able to move into the house I had built for them, and still had a few thousand left over {clap} Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
10-10-2008, 03:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 01:13 AM by Majick.)
Post: #82
|
|||
|
|||
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
![]() Okay! So here we have a 16 Picture update, woohoo! Let's just get right on into it, shall we? Hee hee ![]() Brittney has taken to the Violin, she plays it pretty often, and on her own at that ![]() Belly FLOP! Ow, that had to hurt ... ![]() So, here is what their new home looks like from Neighborhood view And, yes, I made that all by myself! I am so proud, I love this home ![]() Brittney plants some Tomato seeds, like her mom ![]() The family is doing hobbies now, too Brendan started playing with this thing on his own ![]() Brittney is doing Pottery ![]() Corbin is doing ... Robots ... ![]() Aubrey is doing Flowers. I dunno why, but just seemed fitting for her ![]() ![]() And here they are doing their own things. Brendan moved on to Toy Making once the Train display was done ![]() WOOHOO! Another amazing chance card, very nice ![]() Brittney offers to give a friend a makeover ![]() That's a Hydro Bot! Corbin is moving up in the world, yessir ![]() Brittney can now make Tea sets! ![]() Aubrey can do somethng other than Diasies now ![]() And Brendan can make Fire trucks! ![]() Everyone is in The Zone! That's crazy, but pretty awesome, too! ![]() Well, that's it! Hope you enjoyed the update ![]() Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
10-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Post: #83
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
That was fantastic,Jeni!(Im calling you that now
)It is great to see Brittney so enthuasastic. OMG!!!!! That is a wonderful house aswell {woot}. Also,I will now tell you that I picked Brittney as the Heiress of the Summerstone family! Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
10-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Post: #84
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
{clap} AWesome as always Majick!!
|
|||
|
10-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Post: #85
|
|||
|
|||
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
(10-10-2008 03:23 PM)Niall link Wrote:That was fantastic,Jeni!(Im calling you that now Lol, that's fine ^_^ And I think I may upload the house at some point for others to enjoy as well. I loved making the house, and it's working out fantastically for them, too! 4 Bedroom, 3 bathroom home with greenhouse, small pond and swimming pool. Not to mention the attic where they keep all their hobby stuff. Looooove! lol Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
10-10-2008, 11:03 PM
Post: #86
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
Awesome,A attic! {rolleyes}
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
10-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Post: #87
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
i want to download it
i will add a green house wing for my plant sims ![]() amazing update! |
|||
|
10-10-2008, 11:08 PM
Post: #88
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
It will be a perfect house for this family I tried to move in for the last 3 weeks {rolleyes}.
They have 11 children,I have talked about them before 8) Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
10-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Post: #89
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
it would be an awesome house for my sims
|
|||
|
10-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Post: #90
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
Wow, amazing house and everything again, Jen! That house is stunning, I may just ... STEAL IT! Nahh, it's okay, you have it.
You got 3 good chance cards?! Yesterday, I got 4 bad ones when playing sims. 2 caused Cuddles and Joshua to get demonted, and the other two were for Rose at school. 1 for telling her not to cheat, and then she got a bad grade, and another for choosing for her to do dancing, she lost an Arts and Craft enthusiasm point. I am not good with chance cards, lemme tell you that. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: Header-Update.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/Header-Update.jpg)

![[Image: 082.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/082.jpg)
![[Image: 083.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/083.jpg)
![[Image: 084.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/084.jpg)
![[Image: 085.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/085.jpg)
![[Image: 086.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/086.jpg)
![[Image: 087.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/087.jpg)
![[Image: 088.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/088.jpg)
![[Image: 089.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/089.jpg)
![[Image: 090.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/090.jpg)
![[Image: 091.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/091.jpg)
![[Image: 092.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/092.jpg)
![[Image: 093.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/093.jpg)
![[Image: 094.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/094.jpg)
![[Image: 095.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/095.jpg)
![[Image: 096.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/096.jpg)
![[Image: 097.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/097.jpg)
)
