Login:
or Register
|
¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
|
|
18-10-2008, 07:44 PM
Post: #141
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
LOL, Majick cheats? {ohmy}
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
18-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Post: #142
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
Ppppft. Hell yeah xD
How do you think I got to gen. 15 so fast with the Greenreich family? >_> Lemme tell you, many of those generations did not spend more than 2-5 days as children/teens xD Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
18-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Post: #143
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
Lol, I always wondered how you aged them so fast.
I thought you played for hours or something. Haha.
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
18-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Post: #144
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
I don't like Sims getting old unless its for a story or I love the family.
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
18-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Post: #145
|
|||
|
|||
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
(18-10-2008 10:11 PM)!~xXChanel.Xx~! link Wrote:Lol, I always wondered how you aged them so fast. Oh, I did. But I am the type of person who plays on speed 3 ... and I like to use the pause button a lot so that I know what my sims are doing xD Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
18-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Post: #146
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
I'm scared to play on speed 3 because once my Sim died when I did that {mellow}
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
18-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Post: #147
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
I don't like speed 3 I like speed 1 {lol}
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
18-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Post: #148
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
You know what would be entertaining?
Speed negative 1 Aka, slow motion {lol}
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
19-10-2008, 12:36 AM
Post: #149
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
That ... would be hilarious xD
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
19-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Post: #150
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
I wouldn't be able to use it cus I would laugh instead of playing the game
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


