Login:
or Register
|
Heya!
|
|
13-11-2008, 08:37 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Heya!
Hi everyone! I've actually been lurking around this forum for a while but I finally decided to just join.
I'm planning to stay here for some time (not one of them "make-an-introduction-then-leave-after-a-week") Anyway, what should I say about myself..? Hhmm.. I love Sims (obviously) I've been playing since The Sims came out. I turned 17 just a couple of months ago. I live in Scandinavia but I deperately want to move to a warmer climate. I love movies/films, I don't like to brag but I have a HUGE DVD collection ha ha ha. Ok, not THAT huge.I love music aswell... the Beatles, Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Simon & Garfunkel, Ramones, Queen, Coldplay, Modest Mouse, Foo Fighters, Jimmy Eat World, The Kooks, The Sounds, Snow Patrol, Jack's Mannequin, Tegan & Sara and many more... I also love One Tree Hill! I've been a fan ever since day one. ![]() Oh, and I used to make Sims 2 videos.. watch them here |
|||
|
13-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Heya!
Welcome! I'm Scott, a writer for our sister site http://www.simsfans.com, check it out! You can post blogs, upload images to the galleries, write articles, and even enter contests! Our current contest is the November 2008 'Prettiest/Most Handsome Sim'. Click the image in my siggy to find out more
âScott |
|||
|
13-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Heya!
Thanks {yes}
|
|||
|
13-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Heya!
Hey
![]() You have a grrrrreat (in the words o Tony the Tiger {ohmy}) taste in music, I'm a massive Beatle fan myself {woot} Hope you enjoy it here {wheelchair} Pure Gold - http://www.burntfaceman.com/episodes.htm<br /><br />Ahh, Buttplugs - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pr7OCRfnjEw<br /><br />End Of Ze World - http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end<br /><br />Yes. <br />http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama
|
|||
|
14-11-2008, 12:40 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Heya!
I know me and you are gonna be great friends! I love like half of the stuff you do! And I really love One Tree Hill!!!!
|
|||
|
14-11-2008, 12:49 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Heya!
heyy.
![]() i'm alisha, hope you have fun and post alot |
|||
|
14-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Heya!
(14-11-2008 12:40 AM)13RIT link Wrote:I know me and you are gonna be great friends! I love like half of the stuff you do! And I really love One Tree Hill!!!! Thanks again everyone... I was searching for different Sims 3 forums to join and this was the best one. {lol} And yes One Tree Hill is love {wub}... And Naley is love. 8) |
|||
|
14-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Heya!
Just wanted to say that I went through my old e-mails and to my surprise I already had an account here! So I deleted my new one and I'm keeping this old one instead. Just wanted to let you know.
I really feel like a dumb-dumb cause I was google-searching for a forum I joined back in March (and I was quite active on it aswell) I couldn't remember the name of the forum... I just noticed that the forum I was looking for was actually this one.
[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
15-11-2008, 01:08 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Heya!
oh ok that explains it lol
i was a little confused about who you were lol welcome to the forums |
|||
|
15-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Heya!
Welcooooooome!
Or more, welcome back!
[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


ha ha ha. Ok, not THAT huge.

- ![[Image: s.jpg]](http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp84/OhTheNuisance/s.jpg)
