Login:
or Register
|
The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
|
|
04-10-2008, 03:43 AM
Post: #191
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
i feel selfish because the date fits me perfectly!
|
|||
|
14-10-2008, 06:47 AM
Post: #192
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
Oh. My. God. THAT IS SO AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT FOR TS3!! These are the things that caught my eye(the other things are great too, but I knew them already):
- There will be more gameplay around pregnancy, but they cannot discuss what the actual birth will be like. - Skintones - there will be more presets, but in addition there is a slider. - Body - there will be slidebars for weight and muscles, but there is no height slidebar yet. You can also customize most features of any area in the subareas. - Eyes - there are more preset eye colours and shapes, but they're fully customizable. There is a palette and a spectrum, and you can make any custom colour a preset. There is much finer customization control with eyes. - Traits - there are about 75 traits, and they're nearly final. When selecting traits, all opposite traits are greyed out. - Hair - you can individually colour four sections of hair using a palette/spectrum. This includes roots, tips, base, and highlights. The roots are linked to the eyebrows. - There will be socks and stockings, gloves, rings, earrings, bracelets, and glasses. - Voices - you can change your Sims voice, along with the pitch. - There will be upper cabinets. - Stair width is adjustable. - Basements can be made easily, but for now there's no actual feature for it. |
|||
|
14-10-2008, 08:49 AM
Post: #193
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
I reckon it'd be hard to make hight sliders, especially considering actions that are made for different sized Sims. It'd be way too hard to program, so I don't think that'll happen.
|
|||
|
14-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Post: #194
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
Hehe, this feel SO old.
Can't believe it was 3 months ago that this was posted. Not much longer than that and Sims 3 will be here.
![]() |
|||
|
16-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Post: #195
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
omg it will be here b4 you know it!
|
|||
|
12-11-2008, 03:14 AM
Post: #196
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
Yeeeeep, just in time for my birthday
How exciting!
|
|||
|
13-11-2008, 01:06 AM
Post: #197
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
haha, I am so excited. I am going to do sooo much with it. By then I will have waited a year for it so it better be good.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
15-11-2008, 06:54 AM
Post: #198
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
97 days till the sims 3
))) thats about.. 3 months and 6 days WOOT! I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
15-11-2008, 08:13 AM
Post: #199
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
I can't believe it's ONLY 3 months away considering we've been waiting since March when it was officially announced and that was like... 8 MONTHS ago! {woot} Time does go fast.
[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
15-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Post: #200
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
Thank you, Bambi! Great job! {clap}
~Simschick17~ |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)

![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)
![[Image: s.jpg]](http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp84/OhTheNuisance/s.jpg)