Login:
or Register
|
I'm Making My Own Jewelry
|
|
27-11-2008, 09:42 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
I'm Making My Own Jewelry
![]() But I'm making necklaces, earrings and keyrings using 'Hama' beads [Google them ;D] And I'm currently making a Pacman ghost and Pacman himself ![]() Then I'm moving onto Hello Kitty and Super Mario ;D ![]() Thats what I'm basing mine on ![]() When I've done mine, I'm taking a picture of them, then me with them [to prove they're mine ]- Hai I'm Nichola xox [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
27-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm Making My Own Jewellry
Awesome :]
|
|||
|
29-11-2008, 12:59 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I'm Making My Own Jewelry
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() & Coming Soon [When I've ironed them] ![]() Hello Kitty + Gloomy Bear! [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
29-11-2008, 01:00 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm Making My Own Jewelry
OMG
how much do you want for the blue pacman ghost?!! x] [size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
29-11-2008, 01:00 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I'm Making My Own Jewelry
(29-11-2008 01:00 AM)Classic Amber link Wrote:OMGOooh same here. Except for I want that cassette |
|||
|
29-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm Making My Own Jewelry
Aw, I totally wish I could send them to you guys!
That'd be so awesome! ![]() I have tons more ideas; like icecreams, and snowflakes, and diamonds. Etc.
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
29-11-2008, 01:04 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm Making My Own Jewelry
Make a Mike necklace and I'd give you everything i own for it. x]
[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
29-11-2008, 01:04 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm Making My Own Jewelry
LOL!
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
29-11-2008, 01:18 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I'm Making My Own Jewelry
(29-11-2008 01:02 AM)Hai Im Nichola⢠link Wrote:Aw, I totally wish I could send them to you guys!I'll pay for it ![]() Maybe I could fund you to get a new computer x] |
|||
|
29-11-2008, 01:19 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I'm Making My Own Jewelry
I'd get you two! =D
[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 2219748797_671404354f.jpg?v=0]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2206/2219748797_671404354f.jpg?v=0)

]![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)
![[Image: jrz98p.jpg]](http://i34.tinypic.com/jrz98p.jpg)
![[Image: 343qetd.jpg]](http://i38.tinypic.com/343qetd.jpg)
![[Image: xnb18w.jpg]](http://i38.tinypic.com/xnb18w.jpg)
![[Image: 1zeh6h5.jpg]](http://i34.tinypic.com/1zeh6h5.jpg)
![[Image: 975ipu.jpg]](http://i36.tinypic.com/975ipu.jpg)