Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Handicap
22-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Post: #1
Handicap
Is there any site where there is all the pictures, and did any new pics come out?
I think that there should be sims in wheel chairs. They can get married and have kids like normal people in wheel chairs.
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Post: #2
Re: Handicap
no i dont think any new pics came out yet Sad

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Post: #3
Re: Handicap
I think it would make the game too complicated

I do think there should be more consequences for sickness though, instead of just coughing sometimes

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)