Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Funniest Video Ever!
11-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Post: #1
Funniest Video Ever!
Watch This, it's soooooo funny!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHZAGFKWZ7o

Fast foward to 2:00 if you don't want to wait!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Post: #2
Re: Funniest Video Ever!
Omfg, that had me in tears. ROFL!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Post: #3
Re: Funniest Video Ever!
OMG IM CRYING.

that was so funnnnnyyyyyyyyyy ROFL. togtherrrrrrrrrrrrr BOOM CRASHBOOM

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2008, 10:31 PM
Post: #4
Re: Funniest Video Ever!
(11-12-2008 05:42 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Omfg, that had me in tears. ROFL!
I watched it before.
When my friend told me to check it out, I was like what's so funny?
Then I fast forwarded it, omfg I was in tears as well!

Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2008, 11:21 PM
Post: #5
Re: Funniest Video Ever!
HAHAHAHA! 6 hours later and I'm still laughing at it.

ROFL @ Amber; BOOM CRASH! AHAHAH!

I'm surprised the table never collapsed when she actually stood on it! ROFL!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Post: #6
Re: Funniest Video Ever!
OWUCH!  Holy crap!  I would be crying, if that happened to me!!!
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2008, 12:00 PM
Post: #7
Re: Funniest Video Ever!
LOL ouch is she okay?

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2008, 12:00 AM
Post: #8
Re: Funniest Video Ever!
Yeah but I was rolling on the flooor laughing watching this!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2008, 12:03 AM
Post: #9
Re: Funniest Video Ever!
I still am. Gosh...I took print screens and put it as my DP on MSN and everything, I thought it was aboslutely hilarious, that is how immature my mind is. People falling off tables gets me dying laughing for weeks.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2008, 12:12 AM
Post: #10
Re: Funniest Video Ever!
I tought I was gonna die watching this, but I laugh too easily!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)