Login:
or Register
|
New Article!
|
|
17-12-2008, 10:34 PM
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2008 10:01 PM by scott.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
New Article!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The above link is currently not working, it seems that Games Radar has pulled the article from their website. Please check back for further notice on this issue. Thanks. âScott Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
17-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Article!
I can't wait any longer!!!
I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
17-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Article!
SimsFans has been updated. All the latest news is now on there.
![]() With credits! âScott |
|||
|
17-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Article!
I love those pictures!
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
17-12-2008, 11:10 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Article!
I was just going to say that! They look sooooo much better than The Sims 2! It's great. I really can't wait now!!! {woot}
âScott ![]() =my favorite screenshot |
|||
|
17-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
Re: New Article!
(17-12-2008 11:10 PM)Scott link Wrote:I was just going to say that! They look sooooo much better than The Sims 2! It's great. I really can't wait now!!! {woot} NO, NIALL'S PICTURE! Also, I can now see what you like like from your Ava! Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
17-12-2008, 11:21 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Article!
Yeah, I agree.
They do look so much better, and I love that pic. It now has to be like my favorite pic. You can really cram so many things into a small space. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
17-12-2008, 11:21 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
Re: New Article!
dateline= Wrote:NO, NIALL'S PICTURE! Hahaa, yes you can ![]() âScott |
|||
|
18-12-2008, 04:59 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Article!
that is a pretty picture, I love the glamour of it - this game is going to be so worth it.
The only thing I thought was, since the furniture seems to be so close to each other; are the sims going to be getting stuck and waving their hands out saying, help me please , or will they have the sense enough to say to the other sims near them excuse me please? {lol}
The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It! |
|||
|
18-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Article!
Well they are supposed to be smarter this time around. I'd hate to see a sim w the genius trait waving his arms and scratching his head from being stuck. He would've know not to sit in the seat closest to the wall and instead given up that seat (good trait) to his dumber brother (evil trait) hehe.
New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





![[Image: CAS_INT2_FINAL--article_image.jpg]](http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/S/Sims%203,%20The/Bulk%20Viewers/PC/2008-12-16/CAS_INT2_FINAL--article_image.jpg)

, or will they have the sense enough to say to the other sims near them excuse me please? {lol}