Login:
or Register
|
W.O.W anyone?
|
|
04-01-2009, 05:04 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: W.O.W anyone?
yes! tyvm
~Jal Ninja |
|||
|
04-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: W.O.W anyone?
i have a lvl 61 warlock and a lvl 63 dk both alliance
<br /> |
|||
|
04-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: W.O.W anyone?
awesome
~Jal Ninja |
|||
|
06-01-2009, 01:45 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: W.O.W anyone?
I play WoW's rival game, FFXI.
PLD FOR EVA! xD But a have a lot of friends who play WoW, so it must be okay ![]() What kind of Jobs are in WoW? Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
06-01-2009, 03:07 AM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: W.O.W anyone?
like leatherworking, enchanting, wepons, fishing, mining, alot
~Jal Ninja |
|||
|
06-01-2009, 05:09 AM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: W.O.W anyone?
No ... not ... Jobs ... JOBS.
Like ... Knight, Paladin, Mage ... lol Or are they called "Classes" in WoW? Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
06-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: W.O.W anyone?
They're called Classes in WoW.
Mage/Priest/Druid/Paladin/Rogue/Shaman/Warrior/Hunter/Warlock/Death Knight (Hero Class) I think that's it! I occasionally play on the EU server, 'Shattered Hand'. I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can... |
|||
|
06-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: W.O.W anyone?
yep thankz matt :3 To me its realy fun being a druid once i lvl up high anoff i can turn into an animal :3
~Jal Ninja |
|||
|
06-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: W.O.W anyone?
I love the World of Warcraft episode of South Park {lol}
Pure Gold - http://www.burntfaceman.com/episodes.htm<br /><br />Ahh, Buttplugs - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pr7OCRfnjEw<br /><br />End Of Ze World - http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end<br /><br />Yes. <br />http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama
|
|||
|
06-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: W.O.W anyone?
Yeah, that was pretty darn hilarious.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




-
<br />http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama