Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
W.O.W anyone?
04-01-2009, 05:04 PM
Post: #11
Re: W.O.W anyone?
yes! tyvm

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Post: #12
Re: W.O.W anyone?
i have a lvl 61 warlock and a lvl 63 dk both alliance

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Post: #13
Re: W.O.W anyone?
awesome

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2009, 01:45 AM
Post: #14
Re: W.O.W anyone?
I play WoW's rival game, FFXI.

PLD FOR EVA!  xD

But a have a lot of friends who play WoW, so it must be okay Tongue

What kind of Jobs are in WoW?

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2009, 03:07 AM
Post: #15
Re: W.O.W anyone?
like leatherworking, enchanting, wepons, fishing, mining, alot

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2009, 05:09 AM
Post: #16
Re: W.O.W anyone?
No ... not ... Jobs ... JOBS.

Like ... Knight, Paladin, Mage ... lol

Or are they called "Classes" in WoW?

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Post: #17
Re: W.O.W anyone?
They're called Classes in WoW.

Mage/Priest/Druid/Paladin/Rogue/Shaman/Warrior/Hunter/Warlock/Death Knight (Hero Class)

I think that's it!

I occasionally play on the EU server, 'Shattered Hand'.

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Post: #18
Re: W.O.W anyone?
yep thankz matt :3 To me its realy fun being a druid once i lvl up high anoff i can turn into an animal :3

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Post: #19
Re: W.O.W anyone?
I love the World of Warcraft episode of South Park {lol}

Pure GoldBig Grin - http://www.burntfaceman.com/episodes.htm<br /><br />Ahh, Buttplugs - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pr7OCRfnjEw<br /><br />End Of Ze World - http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end<br /><br />Yes.Smile<br />http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Post: #20
Re: W.O.W anyone?
Yeah, that was pretty darn hilarious.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)