Login:
or Register
|
-> A SimsForums Legacy! <- [ON A LOOOOONG BREAK]
|
|
07-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Piccies, please?
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
08-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Will Update;
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
08-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
PLEASE NOTE;
For Chapter 1.1, go to the first post. Thankyou ![]() CHAPTER 1.2 ![]() So this bad picture here represents we finally have a job. BRING ON THE PAYROLL; All we need to focus on now is a man in her life; ![]() And ugh; here comes the dreaded mailman, here to destroy us with bills, bills and more bills. Wait, did I say mailman? ![]() Nichola SimsForums: "Hai there, I'm Nichola" Talk about jumping the gun lol; But yes, here is Pao. But where are his eyes? Those tiny little slits up there, thats them. I think we'll pass on the husbanding. ![]() Here she is, off to work she goes. -Sniffle They grow up so fast! $$$ Money Please? ![]() This happy little face is from calling Pao every day. Its so cute, every day at about 5ish he phones. They talk. He wants to come over with a friend. I deny. ![]() So he comes over, I caved in. They hug and have a giggle, then - they get crushes on each other?! ![]() Eeeeeeh, I'll just leave them together, they'll enjoy it more me thinks, being that they're close friends now an' all. ![]() Heres the kiss prior to that photo, by the way. In case you wondering, no, I'm not a bad writer, I've never done a legacy on a forum before, this is all new and confusing for me D: ![]() So Pao agrees to move in, with Marisa behind dropping Pablo off from his date, he makes us $7000 richer. Wow, fastest relationship ever? Me thinks so. ![]() So I gave him a new look, he doesn't look too bad - lets face it - it could have been worse. ![]() So here is his stats; Pao Mellon [LOL] xD, Popularity Sim with a LTW of being a hall of famer. ![]() So we all know what happens next -Averts eyes and puts paper bag on head. ![]() Pao: PLEASE marry me, we have been together for like two days now Nichola: Ermmmm, OKAI. O_o ![]() So we have Mr+Mrs SimsForums. May they bless us with children of the ![]() Nichola: OH HAI THERE, I IS FAT Yes, yes you are. Hello in there Generation Two ;D ![]() Pao did this about 12 times a day without me telling him to, I think its pretty cute :3 ![]() Nichola: OH HAI THERE, I IS FATTER Yes, and the toilets clogged too, whats your point? Take it from me, NOTHING has happened in the couple of days she was pregnant. ![]() Nichola: "Shoo flee? GREEN THING ON HEAD?!" Oh, so there is, my bad. Ps, Labour time ;D ![]() And we have a baby BOY Who has my alltime favourite glitch: CUSTOM SKIN FACE BUT NORMAL BODY AND WEIRD HEAD syndrome. Bad Times His name is Andrew [YO! who ate my cheese!@] I'll leave it there me thinks, thanks for reading if you do :3 -Nichola ox [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
08-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Awesome.
The skintone bit with Andrew made me laugh. [center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center] |
|||
|
08-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Milk your sim for all the babies she can have before being an oldie
![]() Then, there might be a baby Rena ;D Hoping I dun get daddy's face. MUM'S GENETICS ALL THE WAY !! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
|
|||
|
08-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Aha, glad you like it!
I didn't think people would; its not the best writing style in the world, but still ;D [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
08-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Why wouldn't they like it? It's a smart idea that you made it with all the simmers on these forums!
|
|||
|
08-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Nichola, that was fantastic! {clap}
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
08-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Thankyous :3
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
08-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Post: #40
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
yay i dont have my dads eyes! at least you made a pretty founder to cover up (cough) other peoples genes...
I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_566d532a.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_566d532a.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_966d4e49.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_966d4e49.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_f66d4e78.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_f66d4e78.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_766d5473.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_766d5473.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_566d5420.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_566d5420.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_966d58cf.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_966d58cf.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_566d5868.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_566d5868.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_f66d5900.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_f66d5900.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_766d5cc6.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_766d5cc6.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_366d6236.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_366d6236.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d66d628c.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_d66d628c.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_f66d6670.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_f66d6670.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d66d65d5.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_d66d65d5.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_f66d6612.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_f66d6612.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_166d6bbe.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_166d6bbe.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_366e78b2.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_366e78b2.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_966e7b0f.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_966e7b0f.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_f66e7f6d.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_f66e7f6d.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d66e8159.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/snapshot_f66d3882_d66e8159.jpg)




![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)