Login:
or Register
|
RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
|
|
18-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Post: #131
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
holy crap i'm going mental, the belgian gamespot site and another gamestore site say that the releasedate for my country is 19/03/09, if that's true i'm going to have to hurt someone, i'm not freaking counting down to then have to wait one month longer...
<br /> |
|||
|
18-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Post: #132
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
I really doubt that's true. To be honest, I think everywhere willl be getting it on the 20th or february. Just like EA said in their first official release date press report.
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
18-01-2009, 09:58 AM
Post: #133
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
i know, but appearantly someone from the sims2 forum (of the EA site) got an email saying the date was pushed back, plus last week the date on the gamespot releaselist (belgian version) still said february, one week later its march.
<br /> |
|||
|
18-01-2009, 10:19 AM
Post: #134
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
ONE person from the BBS? give me a break.
Those people over there will believe anything. And as for that release date change, well, i'm sure it's still february. One release date doesn't make a differemce. [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
18-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Post: #135
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
ok. i'm hoping it will be the 19th of feb here, wouldn't understand why we would have to wait a month longer for the exact same game. i just wished the freaking toystores would update their sites more often {blink} {wacko}
<br /> |
|||
|
18-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Post: #136
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
The BBS is the NOOBIEST forum that I'd ever went to.
It's gonna come out on the 20th everywhere. First, give EA the chance to say something before believing everyplace else, especially since the release dates everywhere else changes so often. The only release date that hasn't changed in the US and Canadian release date, if most stores over here changes, then I am gonna kinda worry. But usually don't worry unless it's official word from EA. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
18-01-2009, 10:13 PM
Post: #137
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
Hey everyone,
When I pre ordered my copy at EB Games the girl informed me that I could pick up my game on the 17th {unsure} I don't want to get anyones hopes up or anything so I am FOR SURE going to go on the 17th, but expect me to come back grumpy with no game. now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas. |
|||
|
19-01-2009, 01:20 AM
Post: #138
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
Hmmm, or february? And do you live in Australia, or New Zealand? Cause I think we might be getting it a few days earlier.
Though I don't see why, we always get things later... [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
19-01-2009, 02:47 AM
Post: #139
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
Ya Feb 17, and I live in Canada.
It would be excellent if it did come out then. {woot} now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas. |
|||
|
19-01-2009, 03:59 AM
Post: #140
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
Well, you should go there. For all we know, they might not actually be shipping the game on the 20th, they might be shipping it on the 17th, and the lady might give it to you.
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)
