Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wish me luck going to go pre order the sims3 today
30-01-2009, 01:38 AM
Post: #1
Wish me luck going to go pre order the sims3 today
im going to pre order today

idk witch version Sad

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2009, 01:47 AM
Post: #2
Re: Wish me luck going to go pre order the sims3 today
well good luck with whichever version you decide to get!  I got the regular version just because I have no use for what is in the CE but you may want what's in the CE so whatever you decide, I am sure it is best for you!  Good luck!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2009, 01:49 AM
Post: #3
Re: Wish me luck going to go pre order the sims3 today
thanks

ill probs get stranded

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Post: #4
Re: Wish me luck going to go pre order the sims3 today
Lucky! I can't pre-order as it's only available in the states.

[Image: thliveinspaceship.gif]
[Image: thshoot1st.jpg]
[Image: thmal4.jpg]
<br />Yep. I'm a browncoat.
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Post: #5
Re: Wish me luck going to go pre order the sims3 today
If you mean the CE, you can get the CE from GAME, vampirechild. Smile

http://www.game.co.uk/PC/Simulation/~r33...20sims%203

I can't believe it's February! I'd make a thread rejoicing that the month is finally upon us but as we don't know for sure yet that it's coming out this month, I won't bother. {no}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Post: #6
Re: Wish me luck going to go pre order the sims3 today
I just thought of this like seconds ago...what if we don't even hear nothing about TS3 on Tuesday, or the following days.  Let's say the press conf. stuff is released, but it doesn't mention TS3, just only their finances and stuff?  Crap, if it isn't mentioned at all, heck, I'd consider it good news, since they aren't saying if it's delayed...assuming that it would be in our hands on the 20th.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Post: #7
Re: Wish me luck going to go pre order the sims3 today
I agree, if nothing is said the third its probably coming out the 30th.  That will make it 17 days until release so I doubt it will be delayed if they let the third go by without a word.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Post: #8
Re: Wish me luck going to go pre order the sims3 today
I also pre ordered my copy (standart) of the Sims 3 less then a month ago, but the weird thing is, when I looked in Amazon for pre ordering, I checked in several countries, and some say that if u pre order there u will get it on different dates. For example the UK Amazon says 20th February, but the german one says 19th.

Did anyone else see this? Maybe in other places?
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Post: #9
Re: Wish me luck going to go pre order the sims3 today
Well cancel your pre-orders folks.
They delayed to make money, so lets freak them out and make them think they are losing all of their customers.

My social life will cease to exist in June.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)