Login:
or Register
|
RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
|
|
03-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Post: #101
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
A snazzy new countdown timer won't win me over. But, I will still put it on my Myspace or something.
My social life will cease to exist in June. |
|||
|
03-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Post: #102
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
I refuse their countdown timer with passion! {glare}
I will not be unangered by blog posts, animated count downs, and pictures! Giving us all this stuff AFTER they delay the game and spent two weeks ignoring us makes me even madder. now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas. |
|||
|
03-02-2009, 10:50 PM
Post: #103
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
b000oo00! >:-(
delayed or not, we'll all be getting the game in the end. it's not the end of the world. ...or it is... {unsure} *runs* |
|||
|
03-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Post: #104
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
Anyone noticing how many sites regarding The Sims 3 are down at the moment?
I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
03-02-2009, 10:52 PM
Post: #105
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
Nope...Well at least this one isn't XD
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
03-02-2009, 10:53 PM
Post: #106
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
I take back what I said. They are just running slow. This one, however, isn't.
I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
03-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Post: #107
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
Woohoo! Everyone party over at SimsForums.net XD
Well not really a hooray party, more like an angry mob...party? Coming Soon... |
|||
|
03-02-2009, 10:56 PM
Post: #108
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
Yeah, haha.
So, I noticed that that countdown wasn't made by EA. It was made at 'jigya'. I, for some reason, have a very hard time believe EA would do that and not make their own countdown timer by hand. I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
03-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Post: #109
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
03-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Post: #110
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
Thanks for putting it back up!
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)


