Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who are curious to know what they look like?
21-02-2009, 04:28 AM
Post: #61
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
I want to know how randomness works. {rolleyes}

Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:29 AM
Post: #62
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
{offtopic}

Come on now, this isn't about people being strange! It's about wanting to know what members look like. Big Grin

Edit: If you guys thought that post was so bad and what not, why not report it next time instead of assuming that the moderators will find that one post? Please, the report system is there for a reason! It prevents arguments on the forums and it alerts the moderators to problems! It's your friend! It has cookies and candy too.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:30 AM
Post: #63
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Okay.
We want to know how YOU look like.
Is that on topic? XD

Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:30 AM
Post: #64
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
so...?
you're not really helping the cause, seeing this thread's about you and matt xD

i hate oriental rug comercials there are too many here D:

im going skiing with gage on sunday. woo.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:31 AM
Post: #65
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
(21-02-2009 04:29 AM)Bat link Wrote:{offtopic}

Come on now, this isn't about people being strange! It's about wanting to know what members look like. Big Grin

Edit: If you guys thought that post was so bad and what not, why not report it next time instead of assuming that the moderators will find that one post? Please, the report system is there for a reason! It prevents arguments on the forums and it alerts the moderators to problems! It's your friend! It has cookies and candy too.
DO YOU HAVE WINGS!!?!!?  Seriously, do you? Cuz that would be freaking awesome XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:31 AM
Post: #66
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
(21-02-2009 04:30 AM)Mrs. Sanders link Wrote:im going skiing with gage on sunday. woo.
TAKE ME WITH YOU D:
I can fit into the suitcase XD

BOT: We know how most of the regulars looks like.

Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:33 AM
Post: #67
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Yeah, except you Bat >.>  Please answer my question!!
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:33 AM
Post: #68
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
sure
i love skiing. Big Grin
we have a really nice lodge :L

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:33 AM
Post: #69
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
(21-02-2009 04:30 AM)Mrs. Sanders link Wrote:you're not really helping the cause, seeing this thread's about you and matt xD

I'm honored to have a thread about myself, but like Mike has said, I will not be posting a picture of myself.

(21-02-2009 04:31 AM)мя. ѕιмму link Wrote:DO YOU HAVE WINGS!!?!!?   Seriously, do you? Cuz that would be freaking awesome XD

Yeah, I do. I fly everywhere with them. {lol}

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:34 AM
Post: #70
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
(21-02-2009 04:33 AM)Bat link Wrote:[quote author=Mrs. Sanders link=topic=4980.msg178011#msg178011 date=1235187050]
you're not really helping the cause, seeing this thread's about you and matt xD

I'm honored to have a thread about myself, but like Mike has said, I will not be posting a picture of myself.
[/quote]
D: Then there's nothing to discuss.
Well not really.

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)