Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FairView Highschool
24-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Post: #1
FairView Highschool
FairView Highschool
[Image: snapshotf6b0705376b073e.jpg]


[Image: snapshotf6b0705376b0740.jpg]

Hi, I'm Alexis. I'm new to this school. We just moved to Fairview a couple of days ago, It's such a cool town! Pleasant view wasn't that nice; too much wackos. Well, I hope I make some good friends!

[Image: snapshotf6b0705396b0766.jpg]

Hmm, Where to sit for lunch... I'll avoid making a fool out of my self and stick to the nerdy girl... for now.

[Image: snapshotf6b07053b6b0767.jpg]

"Hey over here!" shouted a loud squeaky voice.

[Image: snapshotf6b07053b6b076a.jpg]

"Hi, I'm Rachel" she said.
"I'm Alexis, but you can call me lex" I replied with a fake smile.

[Image: snapshotf6b07053b6b076c.jpg]

"Why are you sitting all by yourself?" I asked.
"Well..." she shrugged. "I'm better off sitting here than with the other kids making a fool out of myself and ending up being made fun of"
My thoughts exactly. "Are they that cool?" I asked.
"Let me introduce you to the people of FairView" she said.

[Image: snapshotf6b0705396b076d.jpg]

"First off, you have the emos" They do NOT talk to anyone other than to one another. We heard rumors that they were sleeping together but nobody really knows. You rarely even see them talk, they just sit together walk together and basically do everything else together"

[Image: snapshotf6b0705336b076e.jpg]

"You do NOT want to mess with Amber Mardini, or maybe even talk to her; you may end up being slapped on the  face for no apparent reason. You may be surprised, but Amber was actually my best friend in middle school but we just slipped apart after her parents died in a car crash, then she moved in with her grandma and has been the way you can see her ever since"
[Image: snapshotf6b0705396b076f.jpg]

Rex.

[Image: snapshotf6b07053d6b0770.jpg]

"That's the popular table, you don't wanna go near them. They'll make fun of ANYONE and I mean anyone who is out of their group."

[Image: snapshotf6b07053b6b0770.jpg]

"Mostly, Kate is the one who does the 'making fun'. She always bosses the 2 boys around and encourages them to bitch. Sean (right) is Kate's boyfriend, from what I've heard he doesn't really love her, he just puts up with her cause she's popular and well you know.. hot.

[Image: snapshotf6b0705396b0771.jpg]

"Travis is probably the nicest of the 3. He's really handsome! You probably won't believe this, but he once actually asked me out to a school dance in middle school! sadly I said no.. I wonder why, though... right, I remember, Kate told me to cause she liked him.  {cursing} that douche bag!


Tell me what you think so far (:

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Post: #2
Re: FairView Highschool
I hate you Sad
You stole me idea, uhh, somehow.
I WAS GONNA MAKE A SCHOOL STORY.
Nyawww.
Anyways, i'll keep readin' yours.
Sound interesting ^^
:3
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Post: #3
Re: FairView Highschool
I'm going to make one with my school, hopefully...XD

Not sure yet...XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Post: #4
Re: FairView Highschool
It's cool!

I love it :3

And it's okay to have more than one school drama story, lol.  So you guys can still do your own things, too!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Post: #5
Re: FairView Highschool
cant wait to keep on reading  Big Grin
Fairview... isnt that from the desperate housewives show, i saw like 3 episodes before. This reminds me of this utube sims 2 high school story 

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Post: #6
Re: FairView Highschool
(24-02-2009 11:46 PM)YO! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:cant wait to keep on reading  Big Grin
Fairview... isnt that from the desperate housewives show, i saw like 3 episodes before. This reminds me of this utube sims 2 high school story 
I knew it! I knew I heard the word "Fairview" before!

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2009, 12:07 AM
Post: #7
Re: FairView Highschool
Nice Big Grin
ROFL the guy Rex looks somewhat so similar to the [guy] sims I make.
Amazing overall ;]

Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Post: #8
Re: FairView Highschool
Great minds think alike (;

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Post: #9
Re: FairView Highschool
That's how the saying goes :3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2009, 11:23 PM
Post: #10
Re: FairView Highschool
(26-02-2009 07:39 PM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:That's how the saying goes :3
Yup

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)