Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
22-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Post: #41
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
(22-03-2009 10:32 PM)Ahmed link Wrote:*Points at Chanel*
She started it!
barney's treehouse is a great place for you.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Post: #42
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
yes....

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Post: #43
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
Chanel "you're not funny"  -.-

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Post: #44
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
the hills are alive with the sound of music

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Post: #45
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
wow, how smart, you used my quote against me! ahmed gets a star sticker. =D

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Post: #46
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
YAY! Isn't it polite to give out star stickers?

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Post: #47
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
Duh... Chanel finally actually understands something! YOU get a sticker!

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:39 PM
Post: #48
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
Ahmed gets a sticker for being weird! *sticks stickeeeer*

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Post: #49
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
chicken

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Post: #50
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
Niall gets a sticker for being nosy!

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)