Login:
or Register
|
A Pleasant Crisis (A short novel in process) :)
|
|
31-03-2009, 05:09 AM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Pleasant Crisis (A short novel in process) :)
cant wait for the next update
although i'm a little lost because you have me thinking its really good I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
01-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Pleasant Crisis (A short novel in process) :)
Here's an update guys!
![]() I was about to throw my computer across the room because it kept freezing. {cursing} My computer is a piece of crap when it comes to multi-taking. Part Three: The failure in my life September 4th, 2008 The truth was that Iâm more than just a light eater. I have an obsession with what I consume every day. My mom was worried for me the last few months. She asked me numerous times, âWhy canât you just eat?â I really donât have an answer to that. Iâve tried to eat hundreds of times, but each time, I failed. Itâs like when people have the flu, they donât know why they canât eat. My whole life is like I have the flu. Straggling into my bedroom, I collapsed onto my bed. My thoughts went back to Heath. My mind was set back to the make out scene. Heâs was in astonishing kisser. It must have been his first time though. His whole body was shaking like thereâs no tomorrow. I sighed and got my cell phone out of my pocket. I needed to confront Heath and ask him what his problem was. Flipping open my phone, I dialed his number. â610-453-9403â One ring. Two rings. Three rings. âHello?â âHeath, itâs me, Luke.â I waited for him to answer, but he didnât say anything. My eyes glanced up at the ceiling. There was a tiny crack in the corner of the room. That crack had been there ever since my mom and I moved into this hell-hole of a house. The former owners had covered up the crack with floral wallpaper. When we moved in a year ago, we immediately ripped off the wall paper, and found the crack. My mom hasnât gotten to fixing it yet. With her night job and her day job, sheâs tired enough in between. I concentrated back on the *conversation*. Heath still was quiet. I took a long, hefty breath and said, âWhy arenât you saying anything?â Five solid seconds passed by. âBecause Iâm really confused right now.â âConfused about what?â I tapped my foot against my bedspread and took in a dreamful sigh. âAbout what just happened.â âWhen we kissed?â âYes. . .Iâm confused about that whole event that went down.â âWhat were you thinking when it happened?â A minuted went by with nobody speaking. Finally, he spoke up. âI was thinking that Iâm in love with you Luke.â ![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
05-04-2009, 04:03 AM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Pleasant Crisis (A short novel in process) :)
Wow, you make every post very dramatic xD Anyways, I love it!
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
05-04-2009, 04:46 AM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
Re: A Pleasant Crisis (A short novel in process) :)
(05-04-2009 04:03 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:Wow, you make every post very dramatic xD Anyways, I love it! Thanks Phoebe! I'll hopefully be able to write within the next few days or so. It's spring break, so I'll have plenty of time.
![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
05-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Pleasant Crisis (A short novel in process) :)
Looking nice
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
10-04-2009, 02:21 AM
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Pleasant Crisis (A short novel in process) :)
Hey guys! I just wrote another one, but I unexpectingly had to go to my dad's house.
![]() I'll get the update in ASAP.
![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
13-04-2009, 05:32 PM
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2009 07:00 PM by yoshman9000.)
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Pleasant Crisis (A short novel in process) :)
Sorry this update took forever guys. I wrote it four days ago, but didn't get to posting it on here. Anyhoo, enjoy and give feedback!
![]() Part Four: A Diary Entry to My Love September 4th, 2008 Dear Diary, My life is falling apart. I just got back from the doctors. He said that I officially have anorexia. Now my mom has locked me in my room and said that if I donât eat at least twice a day, Iâm not going out. Iâm in hell. I donât know why I detest eating. Even though Iâm going to despise following my momâs rules, pursuing them will be the only key. Heath told me that he thinks heâs in love with me. Iâve never been more confused in my life, and yet, Iâve never been so cheerful in my life. This feeling has never been felt by me before. I want to last as long as possible. My mind is spinning out of control. My legs are shaking out of control. My heart is beating out of control. I think that I really love him. Now, with my other problem, Iâm going to New Zealand in three days. Iâm going to have to live with out the sight of my love, the feel of my love, and yes, the taste of my love. My brain canât discontinue thinking about this one person, an angel, I keep imaging him as. I loath this, and at the same second, I adore this. Heath has to be in my presence as much as possible in the next three days. When I leave for my vacation, the only thing that Iâll be thinking about is him. Luke Fallen I closed my diary while lying on my bed. Too many thoughts were in my mind. I slowly and gradually, fell asleep. ![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
14-04-2009, 02:22 AM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Pleasant Crisis (A short novel in process) :)
I wrote another one. Guys, the novel is ending soon. I'll start writing a sequel after that.
Enjoy! Part Five: I have a second personality. Itâs called anorexia. September 5th, 2008 Dear Diary, I havenât left my room today yet because I only ate once. Iâm trying my best to fight the appalling beast that is called anorexia, but at the same time, anorexia is my friend in some sorts. Heath hasnât left my brain. Writing last night, I mentioned that I love him. That hasnât changed. Itâll never change. I love him so much. An angel in the sky is him. Heâs coming down to visit me, but something is in the way, anorexia. As Iâm writing this, a plate of tofu and vegetables is next to me. So far, I took two bites. Eight bites to go. Iâm in hell. The devil might as well swift me away from this earth. He can leave my eating disorder here though. But if he leaves my eating disorder here, itâs like heâs leaving a part of me behind. I donât want that to happen. Now Iâm going insane. Iâm writing about the devil taking me away! That is not like me at all! There he is in my mind again, Heath. If I donât see him today, I think Iâm going to cry my eyes out all night. Heâs became part of me and when heâs not with me, half of me is taken away. I have to finish this food. Five bites to go. Every time food enters my mouth, immense fear sets in and I think that Iâm going to gain weight. I already think that Iâm fat. My mom says all of the time that Iâm skinny as anything, but deep down inside, I feel that sheâs lying. Two bites to go. I can make it through this if I push. One bite to go. Luke Fallen I took my last bite, and shoved my plate away from me. A piece of tofu bounced off the plate and jiggled onto my bed. Getting up, I took a step towards my door, but was surprised as I collapsed onto the floor. THUMP! My whole body was falling asleep. My eyes slowly blinked, and eventually, closed altogether. I was fainting⦠![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
20-04-2009, 02:06 AM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Pleasant Crisis (A short novel in process) :)
Interesting updates. It's amazing how you can get into their minds.
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



although i'm a little lost because you have me thinking 
![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)
![[Image: 29133088.jpg]](http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5498/29133088.jpg)

![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)