Login:
or Register
|
Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
|
|
06-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Post: #51
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
fifty six!
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />freerice.com! UN World Food Program. It's free and fun.<br />[/center] |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:15 PM
Post: #52
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
It's actually 57 days for me.
<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br /> ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
06-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Post: #53
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
Well it's 59 days for me, I get it on June 5th.
![]() |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Post: #54
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
(06-04-2009 11:23 PM)Cassie ã¡ link Wrote:Well it's 59 days for me, I get it on June 5th. Same here...Oh wait...it's passed midnight now...so is that 58 days for us now? XD Coming Soon... |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 12:11 AM
Post: #55
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
I guess it is! XD
Wont it suck for us when everyone else on here is playing away and we still have to WAIT? I hate waiting, even though I am used to it. I'm not going to come on the forums during June 2nd - June 4th. Don't want to get jealous and say things I will regret.
![]() |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Post: #56
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
(07-04-2009 12:11 AM)Cassie ã¡ link Wrote:I guess it is! XD Rofl...I'll be coming on to drool over everyone's screens and stuff XD Coming Soon... |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 12:58 AM
Post: #57
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
Wow, you have strength man.. you go Mike Coco. You go.
![]() |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Post: #58
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
(07-04-2009 12:58 AM)Cassie ã¡ link Wrote:Wow, you have strength man.. you go Mike Coco. You go. Mike Coco? XD Yes, do I look like a coco pop?! XD Coming Soon... |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Post: #59
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
![]() |
|||
|
07-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Post: #60
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
Nope, I do not XD
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 2wdzfae.png]](http://i43.tinypic.com/2wdzfae.png)
![[Image: 23m2136.png]](http://i39.tinypic.com/23m2136.png)
![[Image: 2zntp4n.png]](http://i41.tinypic.com/2zntp4n.png)
![[Image: 5I25.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/5I25.gif)
![[Image: XRFP.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/XRFP.gif)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)