Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
06-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Post: #51
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
fifty six!

[center][Image: 2wdzfae.png]
[Image: 23m2136.png]
[Image: 2zntp4n.png]
<br />freerice.com! UN World Food Program. It's free and fun.<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:15 PM
Post: #52
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
It's actually 57 days for me.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Post: #53
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
Well it's 59 days for me, I get it on June 5th. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Post: #54
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
(06-04-2009 11:23 PM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:Well it's 59 days for me, I get it on June 5th. Sad

Same here...Oh wait...it's passed midnight now...so is that 58 days for us now? XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2009, 12:11 AM
Post: #55
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
I guess it is! XD

Wont it suck for us when everyone else on here is playing away and we still have to WAIT? I hate waiting, even though I am used to it. I'm not going to come on the forums during June 2nd - June 4th. Don't want to get jealous and say things I will regret. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Post: #56
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
(07-04-2009 12:11 AM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:I guess it is! XD

Wont it suck for us when everyone else on here is playing away and we still have to WAIT? I hate waiting, even though I am used to it. I'm not going to come on the forums during June 2nd - June 4th. Don't want to get jealous and say things I will regret. Tongue

Rofl...I'll be coming on to drool over everyone's screens and stuff XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2009, 12:58 AM
Post: #57
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
Wow, you have strength man.. you go Mike Coco. You go.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Post: #58
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
(07-04-2009 12:58 AM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:Wow, you have strength man.. you go Mike Coco. You go.

Mike Coco? XD Yes, do I look like a coco pop?! XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Post: #59
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
Do you have a brother named Glen? Glen... Coco? Hah. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htyf5wnC96w

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Post: #60
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
Nope, I do not XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)