Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What we know so far...
24-03-2008, 01:55 AM
Post: #31
Re: What we know so far...
(24-03-2008 01:52 AM)simschick17 link Wrote:u can probably create new towns... im just guessing since u could do it in the sims 2

Yep! We can create new towns! It looks a bit difficult.. I mean, a whole town! But what do I know? Nothing! Tongue I'll play Pleasantview for a while before making my own, though.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:56 AM
Post: #32
Re: What we know so far...
(24-03-2008 01:54 AM)mrdoodles3 link Wrote:Yeah,
Its not like their going to deprive us.
lol.
I think there should be more than one premade town

I agree! I guess they don't think we can handle it. Or they are just being lazy. Or maybe one town is sufficient enough, and we just don't know it yet. I don't mind too much though.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:58 AM
Post: #33
Re: What we know so far...
(24-03-2008 01:55 AM)Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=simschick17 link=topic=1014.msg20427#msg20427 date=1206319969]
u can probably create new towns... im just guessing since u could do it in the sims 2

Yep! We can create new towns! It looks a bit difficult.. I mean, a whole town! But what do I know? Nothing! Tongue I'll play Pleasantview for a while before making my own, though.
[/quote]

yes it does look hard to figure out... lol

~Simschick17~
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 02:02 AM
Post: #34
Re: What we know so far...
(24-03-2008 01:23 AM)The Adam Diamond link Wrote:I just made a video all about the sims 3 so far.

Its uploading onto my youtube account right now (in my siggy)

check it out in about 5 mins or so.

Smile

yeah i looked @ the video. nice! u should do one every couple of months as an update.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 02:02 AM
Post: #35
Re: What we know so far...
(24-03-2008 01:58 AM)simschick17 link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie link=topic=1014.msg20442#msg20442 date=1206320100]
[quote author=simschick17 link=topic=1014.msg20427#msg20427 date=1206319969]
u can probably create new towns... im just guessing since u could do it in the sims 2

Yep! We can create new towns! It looks a bit difficult.. I mean, a whole town! But what do I know? Nothing! Tongue I'll play Pleasantview for a while before making my own, though.
[/quote]

yes it does look hard to figure out... lol
[/quote]

Like all the different buildings we have to put in. Like, say if Sim's get injured, or if they go to hospital when they give birth, and you forget to place a hospital in the neighbourhood, what happens then? ???

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 03:18 AM
Post: #36
Re: What we know so far...
I think if you forget a hospital it will be like in Sims2.
Or you'll be rushed to another one in Pleasantview maybe
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 04:05 AM
Post: #37
Re: What we know so far...
I think the name of the neighborhood is Pleasant Valley now.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)