Login:
or Register
|
American Dad
|
|
19-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
American Dad
XD Carrying on from the 'Family Guy' thread... {lol}
Anyone here like AD? This is another one of my fav shows. I actually got a shock earlier when I found out that they had totally changed the opening credits for Season 4...Although, I do think they are better than the Season 1 - 3 credits. {woot} Roger is the best XD Coming Soon... |
|||
|
19-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: American Dad
I watched it like twice.. it comes on super comedy. but imo it's not as good as FG. XD
Aren't they like all from the same creator? That Seth McFlarene guy? (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
19-04-2009, 06:23 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
Re: American Dad
(19-04-2009 06:21 PM)Ahmed link Wrote:I watched it like twice.. it comes on super comedy. but imo it's not as good as FG. XDMcfarlane (sp?) Yeah, it is. I agree, I watch it if FG isn't on, but I'd choose FG over it. [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
19-04-2009, 06:25 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: American Dad
Yeah Farlane. Isn't Simpsons also HIS creation? He must be one talented guy. I saw on youtube how he does the voices of ALOT alot of his characters on FG
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
19-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: American Dad
I thought The Simpsons was created by Matt Groening?
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
19-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
Re: American Dad
(19-04-2009 06:30 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:I thought The Simpsons was created by Matt Groening?Yeah, your right. But they all are showed on Fox. [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
19-04-2009, 06:39 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: American Dad
Really? I think I heard it before {unsure}
I love The Simpsons but not as much as FG :3 (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
19-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: American Dad
I LOVE AMERICAN DAD!! I like it better than Family Guy.
|
|||
|
19-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: American Dad
Oh man, AD is awesome.
Some of the stuff they do is SOOO Messed Up xD Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
19-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: American Dad
LOVE IT! family guy and american dad are drwn and made by the same people right? me and my dad watch family guy and ad on sundays
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
![[Image: AMGD.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/AMGD.gif)
![[Image: ByoN.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ByoN.gif)
![[Image: GGsA.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GGsA.gif)
![[Image: GKmV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GKmV.gif)
![[Image: ibb.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/ibb.png)
![[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/render_girl-1-1.png)
![[Image: 6-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/6-1.png)
![[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/Sims3Nieuws045-1.png)