Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New clothes , and furniture
25-03-2008, 01:08 AM
Post: #1
New clothes , and furniture
I think the sims should have better clothes this time around like nike, jordon aerpostal, holster and stuff like that and more modern furniture like fotons that can actully be a bed for guest like if your parents come to your house or your kids friend or your friends from out of state or something.

i  have a myspace
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 01:09 AM
Post: #2
Re: New clothes , and furniture
I like the idea about the guest bed. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 01:11 AM
Post: #3
Re: New clothes , and furniture
Yeah me too because alot of times on my game my teenager would have a sleepover bt the company didnt sleep in the bed if they got sleepy they would go home and i didnt like that.

i  have a myspace
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 01:43 AM
Post: #4
Re: New clothes , and furniture
jwly would be aosme with out haveing to download it
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 01:45 AM
Post: #5
Re: New clothes , and furniture
It'd be cool. But for the clothes, it'd cost quite a bit.

Plus, they can make better clothes without such major brands.

They can make there own brands that are similar though. O:

[glow=limegreen,2,500]You know a good game of Monopoly has ended when a player gets sent back to jail, loses half the money, grabs the board and throws it to the wall, and all the pieces are thrown randomly at peoples heads.[/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 01:46 AM
Post: #6
Re: New clothes , and furniture
(25-03-2008 01:08 AM)PIKKI1992 link Wrote:I think the sims should have better clothes this time around like nike, jordon aerpostal, holster and stuff like that and more modern furniture like fotons that can actully be a bed for guest like if your parents come to your house or your kids friend or your friends from out of state or something.

dat would b good, like guestbed. also hollister and aeropstale is CC in TS2 that u have 2 download.
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 01:46 AM
Post: #7
Re: New clothes , and furniture
I doubt that they're putting brand-name clothing in the base game.

But I do hope for cooler clothes. In addition to the lame stuff, I need that stuff for stories.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 01:48 AM
Post: #8
Re: New clothes , and furniture
(25-03-2008 01:46 AM)BrokenHeartTheory link Wrote:I doubt that they're putting brand-name clothing in the base game.

But I do hope for cooler clothes. In addition to the lame stuff, I need that stuff for stories.

yea, but they might have a "Abercrombie Fashion" stuff pack
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 01:56 AM
Post: #9
Re: New clothes , and furniture
what?
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 01:59 AM
Post: #10
Re: New clothes , and furniture
(25-03-2008 01:56 AM)mamaha link Wrote:what?
wut wut?
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)