Login:
or Register
|
"Unusual Smelling Behaviors"
|
|
23-04-2009, 05:53 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
"Unusual Smelling Behaviors"
So in the other thread, "Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!!"
it was getting off topic {offtopic} me lauren, twilightgal4132, regan... chirp-chirp!, were talking about what we smell, like new car/shoe/etc smell lol example ,lauren, twilightgal4132, and regan... chirp-chirp! smell new shoes and i dont so to discuss all of our opinions about smelling things i decided to make a new thread and anyone who has unusual smelling behaviors please post here!
|
|||
|
23-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: "Unusual Smelling Behaviors"
ive had sum people come up to me and be like "mmm. your hair smells really good"
or like sumtimes when i eat certain things like mashed potatoes, it wont taste like mashed potatoes it will taste like a farm and then it will will bw stuck with me the entire day {blink} i couldnt think of a better signature
|
|||
|
23-04-2009, 08:10 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: "Unusual Smelling Behaviors"
I like to smell new shoes, too xD
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
24-04-2009, 01:59 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: "Unusual Smelling Behaviors"
SAMENESS I GET SO ADDICTED TO IT! watch them proclaim it as dangerous as crack in a few years lmao
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
24-04-2009, 02:29 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: "Unusual Smelling Behaviors"
"Tonight at 10, are your kids in danger? Find out how sniffing shoes can give you cancer!"
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
24-04-2009, 02:53 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: "Unusual Smelling Behaviors"
lol jen,
One time i went into a meat market/Restaurant and i ordered a wet burrito (burrito covered in sauce) but while i was waiting the smell of the restaurant got to me and was with me the whole night so i couldnt eat the burrito cause i kept on thinking it was raw so i gave it to my brother and he had no problems eating it I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
24-04-2009, 02:56 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: "Unusual Smelling Behaviors"
Oh I know!
I hate that, too xD Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
24-04-2009, 03:01 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: "Unusual Smelling Behaviors"
I like to sniff sharpies for some reason the scent is intoxicating. I hardly ever use sharpies because I know I will most likely smell them instead of actually writing with them.
|
|||
|
24-04-2009, 03:14 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: "Unusual Smelling Behaviors"
Sharpies can make you high and kill brain cells if you snuff them hard enough.
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
24-04-2009, 03:19 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: "Unusual Smelling Behaviors"
Yep they should stop making scented sharpies.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: AMGD.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/AMGD.gif)
![[Image: ByoN.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ByoN.gif)
![[Image: GGsA.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GGsA.gif)
![[Image: GKmV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GKmV.gif)
![[Image: ibb.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/ibb.png)
![[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/render_girl-1-1.png)
![[Image: 6-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/6-1.png)
![[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/Sims3Nieuws045-1.png)

![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)

![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)