Login:
or Register
|
Babies get traits from genetics!
|
|
03-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Babies get traits from genetics!
According to a recent interview:
12:34:05 - Gainja asks: A lot of Simmers on the BBS are wondering about babies born in families we're not currently controling. Once they are born, are they assigned a random name? And if so, can we later change that name to something else? What about traits given to children born in families we are not currently playing, are they in any way genetic? Thank you Grant! Grant Rodiek: Fun question. You can take control of other families by going to Edit Town. You can then send that Sim to City Hall to get their name changed. As for traits, one of the rewards allows you to change a Sim's traits. However, you'd need to play that Sim for some time to earn enough points to unlock that reward. Part of the fun of the new neighborhood is that Sims are growing up, moving in, dying, and reproducing all the time. It means your game won't be the same as my game and that's really special. The Sims 2 never did that. Yes, traits are passed down genetically! I'm not sure if everyone already knew that... but if you didn't you do now! {clap} |
|||
|
03-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Babies get traits from genetics!
thanks though!
Karma for you I had the same question |
|||
|
03-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Babies get traits from genetics!
I already read that interview
but thanks for those people who haven't I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
03-05-2009, 06:31 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Babies get traits from genetics!
Yes, I've known that well before this interview, but thanks for thinking of us! 8)
|
|||
|
03-05-2009, 07:03 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Babies get traits from genetics!
Thanks.
![]() I did sort of figure that they would but it's ssill good to see the fact fabricated. There's also the pregnancy that affects traits, so it'll be interested to see what each child ends up with.
![]() |
|||
|
05-05-2009, 01:06 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Babies get traits from genetics!
Cool I didn't know that thanks!
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)


![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)