Login:
or Register
|
Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
|
|
07-05-2009, 12:06 AM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
I AM a genius <_<
2+2=4 (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
07-05-2009, 12:43 AM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
07-05-2009, 01:13 AM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
(06-05-2009 10:24 PM)âAhmedâ link Wrote:[quote author=Jenipurr ⥠link=topic=5953.msg232792#msg232792 date=1241639333]I'm quite good at Maths actually ![]() [/quote] Shut up,and quite making us feel stupid. XD I am NOT horrible at math. It's decent,but takes WAY too long for me to get ;__; I'm more into my mother's side of the family which is law&art. But don't worry I BARELY passed Algebra XD |
|||
|
07-05-2009, 01:21 AM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
When I was in High School I was good at Math, not so much now that I'm out.
![]() ⢠![]() ⢠![]() ⢠![]() ⢠![]() ⢠![]() ⢠![]() ![]() ⢠![]() ⢠![]() ⢠![]() ⢠![]() ⢠![]() Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
07-05-2009, 01:23 AM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
I am good in math,but it bores me. I am like when am I ever going to use algebra 2 in my life. My algebra 2 teacher couldn't give me an answer. I like chemisty its a fun class, but English 2 is my most favorite class.
|
|||
|
07-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
Ew, chemistry is like THE worst subject ever imo :l
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
08-05-2009, 12:46 AM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
Its ok, but I liked biology alot better.
|
|||
|
08-05-2009, 02:19 AM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
My favorite subject was English.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
08-05-2009, 02:25 AM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
I like mythology and Greek/Egyptian history.
Hi People! I'm still here, I just don't post.
|
|||
|
08-05-2009, 02:33 AM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
(08-05-2009 02:25 AM)Tom Simkins link Wrote:I like mythology and Greek/Egyptian history. same
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: TmyT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/TmyT.gif)
![[Image: VMfj.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/VMfj.gif)
![[Image: VfrT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/VfrT.gif)
![[Image: ACfu.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ACfu.gif)
![[Image: iDv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/iDv4.gif)
![[Image: GiEW.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GiEW.gif)
![[Image: whAr.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/whAr.gif)
![[Image: WZG8.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/WZG8.gif)
![[Image: dD6s.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/dD6s.gif)
![[Image: 3ZU1.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/3ZU1.gif)
![[Image: wtCX.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/wtCX.gif)
![[Image: vrth.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/vrth.gif)
![[Image: vcnI.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/vcnI.gif)

I'm still here, I just don't post.