Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
07-05-2009, 12:06 AM
Post: #21
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
I AM a genius <_<
2+2=4

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2009, 12:43 AM
Post: #22
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
Maybe of Kindergarten with a math problem like that xD






[Image: TmyT.gif]
• [Image: VMfj.gif]
• [Image: VfrT.gif]
• [Image: ACfu.gif]
• [Image: iDv4.gif]
• [Image: GiEW.gif]
• [Image: whAr.gif]


[Image: WZG8.gif]
• [Image: dD6s.gif]
• [Image: 3ZU1.gif]
• [Image: wtCX.gif]
• [Image: vrth.gif]
• [Image: vcnI.gif]

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2009, 01:13 AM
Post: #23
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
(06-05-2009 10:24 PM)║Ahmed║ link Wrote:[quote author=Jenipurr ♥ link=topic=5953.msg232792#msg232792 date=1241639333]
So it would seem the entire world sucks at math xD
I'm quite good at Maths actually Tongue
[/quote]
Shut up,and quite making us feel stupid. XD
I am NOT horrible at math. It's decent,but takes WAY too long for me to get ;__;
I'm more into my mother's side of the family which is law&art.
But don't worry I BARELY passed Algebra XD

Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2009, 01:21 AM
Post: #24
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
When I was in High School I was good at Math, not so much now that I'm out.





[Image: TmyT.gif]
• [Image: VMfj.gif]
• [Image: VfrT.gif]
• [Image: ACfu.gif]
• [Image: iDv4.gif]
• [Image: GiEW.gif]
• [Image: whAr.gif]


[Image: WZG8.gif]
• [Image: dD6s.gif]
• [Image: 3ZU1.gif]
• [Image: wtCX.gif]
• [Image: vrth.gif]
• [Image: vcnI.gif]

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2009, 01:23 AM
Post: #25
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
I am good in math,but it bores me. I am like when am I ever going to use algebra 2 in my life. My algebra 2 teacher couldn't give me an answer. I like chemisty its a fun class, but English 2 is my most favorite class.
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Post: #26
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
Ew, chemistry is like THE worst subject ever imo :l

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 12:46 AM
Post: #27
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
Its ok, but I liked biology alot better.
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 02:19 AM
Post: #28
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
My favorite subject was English.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 02:25 AM
Post: #29
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
I like mythology and Greek/Egyptian history.

Hi People!Smile I'm still here, I just don't post.
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 02:33 AM
Post: #30
Re: Dude, Like..... What The Hell?
(08-05-2009 02:25 AM)Tom Simkins link Wrote:I like mythology and Greek/Egyptian history.


same Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)