Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
17-05-2009, 12:56 PM
Post: #151
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
15 days

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Post: #152
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
15-18 days. This is awesome. XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Post: #153
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
Just over 2 weeks {yes}

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Post: #154
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
Yep!  Only about 15 and 1/2  days left for me.  So, many people are probably wanting this game so i made sure i preordered it lol.

Only 1 day left till the sims 3!  I can't wait!  I will be playing forever!
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Post: #155
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
Lol! This seems silly but I pre-ordered it last summer,  Tongue
I was so excited for it!

I Find That My Disability Encourages Me To Do The Best I Can,<br />And Know Matter What Anyone Says About Me,<br />I Know I'm Perfect The Way I Am.
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Post: #156
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
  .............omg 15!!!!! {clap} {rolleyes} Big Grin Smile {lol} {1eye} {horn} {hammerhead} {smilepile} {table}  {wine} XD XD {weebl} {vanish} {weebl} {tongueside} {thumbup} {thumbsup} {smilepile} {phonecall} {muscle} {highclap} {cool2}  {boxer} {beer} {band} {band} {band} {band} {band} {band} {smilepile} {band}

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Post: #157
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
OH MY GOD.
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Post: #158
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
i remember the rumours about TS3 when the original sims was out and now its almost here~!!!!!!

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Post: #159
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
SOMEBODY is VERY excited LOL! Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2009, 02:25 AM
Post: #160
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
13 days.  Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)