Login:
or Register
|
Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
|
|
17-05-2009, 12:56 PM
Post: #151
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
15 days
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
17-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Post: #152
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
15-18 days. This is awesome. XD
![]() |
|||
|
17-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Post: #153
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
Just over 2 weeks {yes}
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
17-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Post: #154
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
Yep! Only about 15 and 1/2 days left for me. So, many people are probably wanting this game so i made sure i preordered it lol.
Only 1 day left till the sims 3! I can't wait! I will be playing forever! |
|||
|
17-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Post: #155
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
Lol! This seems silly but I pre-ordered it last summer,
![]() I was so excited for it! I Find That My Disability Encourages Me To Do The Best I Can,<br />And Know Matter What Anyone Says About Me,<br />I Know I'm Perfect The Way I Am. |
|||
|
17-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Post: #156
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
.............omg 15!!!!! {clap} {rolleyes}
{lol} {1eye} {horn} {hammerhead} {smilepile} {table} {wine} XD XD {weebl} {vanish} {weebl} {tongueside} {thumbup} {thumbsup} {smilepile} {phonecall} {muscle} {highclap} {cool2} {boxer} {beer} {band} {band} {band} {band} {band} {band} {smilepile} {band}
![]() <br /> ![]() <br />^^^^click us^^^^ |
|||
|
17-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Post: #157
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
OH MY GOD.
|
|||
|
17-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Post: #158
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
i remember the rumours about TS3 when the original sims was out and now its almost here~!!!!!!
![]() <br /> ![]() <br />^^^^click us^^^^ |
|||
|
17-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Post: #159
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
SOMEBODY is VERY excited LOL!
![]() |
|||
|
19-05-2009, 02:25 AM
Post: #160
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
13 days.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)


{lol} {1eye} {horn} {hammerhead} {smilepile} {table} {wine} XD XD {weebl} {vanish} {weebl} {tongueside} {thumbup} {thumbsup} {smilepile} {phonecall} {muscle} {highclap} {cool2} {boxer} {beer} {band} {band} {band} {band} {band} {band} {smilepile} {band}
![[Image: T1hp.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/T1hp.gif)
![[Image: 0tj3.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/0tj3.gif)
