Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
JERK!
27-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Post: #41
Re: JERK!
Haha Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
27-03-2008, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2008 11:16 PM by Cassie.)
Post: #42
Re: JERK!
I don't mean to press this, but what did that message say? You don't have to tell us! I don't want to invade or anything! Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Post: #43
Re: JERK!
Me either, but I didn't get any messages from them. And I thought I would be the main guy they would send messages to.

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
27-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Post: #44
Re: JERK!
I got one message, but it didn't say anything rude. It was just going on about how it wasn't really him, it was all the brothers fault. :Smile Or he might have been blaming you or Egypt again. But nothing offensive.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-03-2008, 11:18 PM
Post: #45
Re: JERK!
Oh. Well that's good!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
27-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Post: #46
Re: JERK!
Oh, no, I don't mind sharing:

"so u thought you could get rid of me that easly? HAHAHA POOP!

your a *taken out because it was a paragraph of curse words*

and by the way, i lyke ur house a lot. its very purdy. as are u Wink Wink Wink"

There was more, but it's not very nice...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
27-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Post: #47
Re: JERK!
OMG that is stalkish! Somebody has a problem...

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
27-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Post: #48
Re: JERK!
Oh dear. Seriously, why is this guy obsessed with poop? I thought we told him to go the bathroom!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-03-2008, 11:22 PM
Post: #49
Re: JERK!
(27-03-2008 11:21 PM)Cassie link Wrote:Oh dear. Seriously, why is this guy obsessed with poop? I thought we told him to go the bathroom!

LOL I know!

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
27-03-2008, 11:23 PM
Post: #50
Re: JERK!
um well do ya guys mean emial or PM

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)