Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
JERK!
27-03-2008, 11:37 PM
Post: #61
Re: JERK!
Heck, they were "over the top" for adults to see Wink

No...real life pictures.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
27-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Post: #62
Re: JERK!
Oh, what's his email. I might just send him a big picture of poop. :Smile It might remind him to use the toilet regularly and get rid of his problem.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Post: #63
Re: JERK!
Don't even ask. They were all disgusting.

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
27-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Post: #64
Re: JERK!
(27-03-2008 11:39 PM)Cassie link Wrote:Oh, what's his email. I might just send him a big picture of poop. :Smile It might remind him to use the toilet regularly and get rid of his problem.

LOL

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
27-03-2008, 11:41 PM
Post: #65
Re: JERK!
(27-03-2008 11:37 PM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Heck, they were "over the top" for adults to see Wink

No...real life pictures.

I never clicked on them, the titles told the tale.
It is dangerous to click on links, you never know where they lead.
27-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Post: #66
Re: JERK!
well unless you read the link name

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
27-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Post: #67
Re: JERK!
(27-03-2008 11:40 PM)Supergeek link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie link=topic=1232.msg24704#msg24704 date=1206657585]
Oh, what's his email. I might just send him a big picture of poop. :Smile It might remind him to use the toilet regularly and get rid of his problem.

LOL

-Supergeek
[/quote]

Then he will have your e-mail address too.
27-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Post: #68
Re: JERK!
I didn't click on the links, either. But I know what they were of.

He's using a gmail account, and for some reason it only shows his name...

...and trust me, I'm pretty sure it's not his real name. It's...very...bad...  :-\

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
27-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Post: #69
Re: JERK!
what is it?

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
27-03-2008, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2008 11:47 PM by heather.)
Post: #70
Re: JERK!
There are some bad weirdo's stalking the net.
You need to protect yourselves a bit better. Check what info is enabled in your profiles, I would hate to see any of you harassed more by this idiot.

He could still be here. You know, he had multiple accounts.
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)