Login:
or Register
|
JERK!
|
|
27-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Post: #71
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: JERK!
Don't worry, I know how to protect myself online. The e-mail he has has absolutely none of my personal information.
Anyway, his GMail name is very...um...I can't say it on here. Put it that way. [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
27-03-2008, 11:49 PM
Post: #72
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: JERK!
Real photos? Does he know there's little kids at this site or what? But, knowing that this is the real world, he probally wanted the young ones on here to see...... what a creep.
|
|||
|
27-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Post: #73
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: JERK!
Totally.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
27-03-2008, 11:56 PM
Post: #74
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: JERK!
I sent him an email about his problem... with a pic that I customised myself! I don't care if he knows my email, all I have to do is ignore everything he says. I have a bunch of crazy people who know my email, anyways!
![]() |
|||
|
27-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Post: #75
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: JERK!
Sounds fun
![]() How'd you find his e-mail? I just figured it out myself. [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
28-03-2008, 12:07 AM
Post: #76
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: JERK!
Well, I don't think any of them are real, but I sent one to each of the emails he has on this site! I know, I know, they're probably fake. Lol, don't worry, I said in the email that I knew it probably wasn't the same person. But they both mention an Ash person, or something. Could someone please give me his real one, because I want him to get my email?!
![]() |
|||
|
28-03-2008, 12:11 AM
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2008 10:01 AM by Super_Matt.)
Post: #77
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: JERK!
<email address removed>
I don't really think we should be encouraging this. He may be a total halfwit, but sending him emails will only encourage him. It would probably be best just to ignore him so he goes away. - Matt [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
28-03-2008, 12:19 AM
Post: #78
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: JERK!
Thank you! Where did you find it if you don't mind my asking?
![]() |
|||
|
28-03-2008, 12:23 AM
Post: #79
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: JERK!
Well, he made the mistake of e-mailing me, and I did some digging and, luckily, I found it.
But be careful...Paul's already sent him an e-mail and the response was pretty bad... [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
28-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Post: #80
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: JERK!
Yupp...
-supergeek March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
