Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
JERK!
28-03-2008, 12:30 AM
Post: #81
Re: JERK!
I'm thinking about sending him an e-mail. But...I don't know.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
28-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Post: #82
Re: JERK!
(28-03-2008 12:30 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:I'm thinking about sending him an e-mail. But...I don't know.

DO IT! IT'S FUN! lol

-supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
28-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Post: #83
Re: JERK!
Haha fun? Really? I wouldn't think talking to a cyber-freak is fun...but okay  Tongue

Just kidding, Paul Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
28-03-2008, 12:36 AM
Post: #84
Re: JERK!
lol you know I was kidding, right? lol

-supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
28-03-2008, 12:36 AM
Post: #85
Re: JERK!
My pooter is so slow tonight! I can't post anything! >Sad Okay, I sent my email. Can I ask what Paul sent him, or is it too rude for on here?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-03-2008, 12:38 AM
Post: #86
Re: JERK!
Erm.. he just replied... it wasn't nice. Simple. Just three words! One of which was Paul! :o

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-03-2008, 12:39 AM
Post: #87
Re: JERK!
I don't know. I didn't see what Paul wrote...it can't be too bad, knowing Paul Smile He wouldn't be too rude.

Ooh! Paul's name was in his e-mail? What did he say, if you don't mind my asking?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
28-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Post: #88
Re: JERK!
(27-03-2008 01:22 AM)Cassie link Wrote:He keeps going on and off again! >Sad I agree! Disgusting, fat, ugly old nasty! I've given him two negative karma (I gave him a No Way! back when he started spamming). Why is he not banned yet? There hasn't been any Mods on, or the Admin. It's going to be a bit of a shock to some people tomorrow morning, when they come on for the first time since before all this happened and it's littered with insults, stupid comments and some pictures of some ugly obese ladies and the like... oh but I did post some pictures of Spongebob and Patrick on one of the threads, so that's a pleasant change!  ;D
Disgusting fat ugly ol'' nasty, I never ever get tired of hearing you say that.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
28-03-2008, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2008 10:05 AM by Super_Matt.)
Post: #89
Re: JERK!
OK here's the whole convo (and it starts at the bottom):

<email conversation removed>

Oh come on guys, please don't post this on here. You may 'bleep' out the rude words with stars be everyone knows what you're saying, It's not really appropriate is it?!

Can I please suggest you just ignore this guy and maybe he'll find something else to occupy his lonely braincell?
- Matt

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
28-03-2008, 12:44 AM
Post: #90
Re: JERK!
Wow...well...haha  :-\

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)