Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
JERK!
28-03-2008, 12:45 AM
Post: #91
Re: JERK!
what?

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
28-03-2008, 12:46 AM
Post: #92
Re: JERK!
Paul. He really likes you. He can't stop talking about you! I think you need to let him know how you feel before he asks you out.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-03-2008, 12:47 AM
Post: #93
Re: JERK!
(28-03-2008 12:46 AM)Cassie link Wrote:Paul. He really likes you. He can't stop talking about you! I think you need to let him know how you feel before he asks you out.
??? Wha? Who likes teh Paul?!

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
28-03-2008, 12:47 AM
Post: #94
Re: JERK!
Cassie, you're a riot! Hooray for you!

What was your convo? If you don't mind me asking.

-supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
28-03-2008, 12:49 AM
Post: #95
Re: JERK!
I don't think I should post it.. it involves bad language and I don't want to risk getting banned. But, I wouldn't post it anyway because it's very bland compared to yours. If it gets a bit more exciting I will! ;D How old is this guy btw, does anyone know?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-03-2008, 12:50 AM
Post: #96
Re: JERK!
4 years old...

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
28-03-2008, 12:51 AM
Post: #97
Re: JERK!
(28-03-2008 12:49 AM)Cassie link Wrote:I don't think I should post it.. it involves bad language and I don't want to risk getting banned. But, I wouldn't post it anyway because it's very bland compared to yours. If it gets a bit more exciting I will! ;D How old is this guy btw, does anyone know?

He claims he's 25. That's what he said in the last email. But I don't want to post it because it's so immature.

-supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
28-03-2008, 12:54 AM
Post: #98
Re: JERK!
He told me he's 25, too.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
28-03-2008, 12:56 AM
Post: #99
Re: JERK!
(28-03-2008 12:23 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Well, he made the mistake of e-mailing me, and I did some digging and, luckily, I found it.

But be careful...Paul's already sent him an e-mail and the response was pretty bad...

You would be better off, to use his e-mail address to attract spam to his account. You know the "do you want a free 32" plasma tv" sort of thing. Enter "his e-mail" instead of yours.
28-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Post: #100
Re: JERK!
lol wtg heather! hooray for you!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)