Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
JERK!
28-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Post: #101
Re: JERK!
Bambi... I've been talking to him and... we're dating him? Okay I was pretending his and Paul's convo turned me on, and then I asked him out, and he said yeah, but he's going out with you too...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Post: #102
Re: JERK!
Oh God.

-supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
28-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Post: #103
Re: JERK!
Tell me D: *Is curious*

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
28-03-2008, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2008 10:06 AM by Super_Matt.)
Post: #104
Re: JERK!
Send bad emails to <email address removed> and see what he says

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
28-03-2008, 01:01 AM
Post: #105
Re: JERK!
(28-03-2008 12:57 AM)Cassie link Wrote:Bambi... I've been talking to him and... we're dating him? Okay I was pretending his and Paul's convo turned me on, and then I asked him out, and he said yeah, but he's going out with you too...

Oh dear! Well, sure, I've always wanted to date a loser with no friends who's obsessed with bodily functions. Sure thing, baby! Let's go.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
28-03-2008, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2008 10:06 AM by Super_Matt.)
Post: #106
Re: JERK!
(28-03-2008 01:00 AM)Supergeek link Wrote:Send bad emails to <email address removed> and see what he says
Ooo sounds fun! ;D
28-03-2008, 01:02 AM
Post: #107
Re: JERK!
LOL can I be apart of it??? lol

-supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
28-03-2008, 01:03 AM
Post: #108
Re: JERK!
Obviously he likes you too Smile He keeps talking about you.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
28-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Post: #109
Re: JERK!
Paul I've asked him how he feels about you too so let's just wait lol... But he KNOWS I'm only (nearly) 15. If he's 25, that's just yuck! So I've asked him how old he really is. And he wanted my number!  >Sad Can you just imagine?!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Post: #110
Re: JERK!
(28-03-2008 01:03 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Obviously he likes you too Smile He keeps talking about you.
Awwww!! That's so grossinatingly CUTE! He wants to kissy-kiss you :-*
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)