Login:
or Register
|
RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
|
|
28-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Post: #681
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
BAHAHA Brad xD
My mom hates it too. |
|||
|
28-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Post: #682
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
LOL!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!
|
|||
|
29-05-2009, 12:55 AM
Post: #683
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
you took the words out of my mouth/post! lol, I am so ready for this game!!! {woot}
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
29-05-2009, 03:22 AM
Post: #684
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
All of these vids are making me so adrenelized! I HAD TO MAKE UP A NEW WORD FOR IT!
|
|||
|
29-05-2009, 04:35 AM
Post: #685
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
I really like your new word...it should be in the dictionary
![]() I feel adrenalized too, its finally hitting me that I will be playing TS3 in less than a week!!!!!!!!! {woot} ~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
29-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Post: #686
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
this may sound silly but i had my first exam this morning and i was being a bit stressed 'cause its an important class. and there it was....a sims 3 plumbob sticker on a bench at my school. totaly made my day {woot}
<br /> |
|||
|
29-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Post: #687
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
haha, that's amazing. Sims v3 is just waiting for us where we least expect it
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
29-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Post: #688
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
There was an advertisement for TS3 here today.
Well actually it was only a plumbbob and the little power of 3 beside it, but it was cool nonetheless.
![]() |
|||
|
29-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Post: #689
|
|||
|
|||
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=4809.msg244371#msg244371 date=1243617836] I see that on Comedy Central all the time XD And about a minute later, the second version comes on. XD Coming Soon... |
|||
|
29-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Post: #690
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
Ooops, first time I ever saw it. XD
And I watched Scrubs today and only just noticed that the hospital is also called Sacred Heart hospital like in the game. Man I'm sloooow. {blush} ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)

![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)