Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
JERK!
28-03-2008, 01:21 AM
Post: #121
Re: JERK!
Haha Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
28-03-2008, 01:23 AM
Post: #122
Re: JERK!
It's been like 10 minutes since he last replied... and in every post I ask his age, and every post he ignores it. Does anyone think he might be a... erm... you know?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-03-2008, 01:25 AM
Post: #123
Re: JERK!
idk He just won't answer me! Aargh! I want to insult him more!!!!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
28-03-2008, 01:25 AM
Post: #124
Re: JERK!
(28-03-2008 01:23 AM)Cassie link Wrote:It's been like 10 minutes since he last replied... and in every post I ask his age, and every post he ignores it. Does anyone think he might be a... erm... you know?

Either a dirty old man, or an 8 year old is my guess.
28-03-2008, 01:25 AM
Post: #125
Re: JERK!
(28-03-2008 01:25 AM)heather link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie link=topic=1232.msg24869#msg24869 date=1206663836]
It's been like 10 minutes since he last replied... and in every post I ask his age, and every post he ignores it. Does anyone think he might be a... erm... you know?

Either a dirty old man, or an 8 year old is my guess.
[/quote]
Definitley an 8 year old weirdo retard kid.
28-03-2008, 01:27 AM
Post: #126
Re: JERK!
Well, definately one of them. I was thinking more dirty old man though. And I was going to say something else but I won't bother now. He isn't replying! He might have gone to bed...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-03-2008, 01:28 AM
Post: #127
Re: JERK!
(28-03-2008 01:27 AM)Cassie link Wrote:Well, definately one of them. I was thinking more dirty old man though. And I was going to say something else but I won't bother now. He isn't replying! He might have gone to bed...
it's only 6:27 P.M.  ???
28-03-2008, 01:29 AM
Post: #128
Re: JERK!
It's 12:30AM where I live! ;D What country is he from?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-03-2008, 01:30 AM
Post: #129
Re: JERK!
Who knows...
28-03-2008, 01:32 AM
Post: #130
Re: JERK!
Lets hope it is far away from us.
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)